Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 12:10 AM

4,250 posts, read 10,451,037 times

Advertisements

Oh, and this is great. Here is an entire list of military officers who don't buy the official story...

Quote:
Senior Military, Intelligence, Law Enforcement,
and Government Officials Question
the 9/11 Commission Report
Many well known and respected senior U.S. military officers, intelligence services and law enforcement veterans, and government officials have expressed significant criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report or have made public statements that contradict the Report. Several even allege government complicity in the terrible acts of 9/11. This website is a collection of their statements. It is not an organization and it should be made clear that none of these individuals are affiliated with this website.

Listed below are statements by more than 100 of these senior officials. Their collective voices give credibility to the claim that the 9/11 Commission Report is tragically flawed. These individuals cannot be simply dismissed as irresponsible believers in some 9/11 conspiracy theory. Their sincere concern, backed by their decades of service to their country, demonstrate that criticism of the Report is not irresponsible, illogical, nor disloyal, per se. In fact, it can be just the opposite.
Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

This will just blow you away.

And then, of course, there are the 911 scholars for truth (which can be googled to see an impressive list of others who don't buy the official version).

In spite of all on the Net, what really clinched it for me was a lecture delivered by two seasoned airlines pilots and an air traffic controller at a 911 conference I attended. There is no way a jetliner went into that pentagon.

You can find more info at pilotsfor911truth.org
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2007, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAFury View Post
This is fine, but not at all what I'm refuting, so go to town ace!!!

I don't have a problem with any theory that suggests we ignored warnings or maybe let this occur with the knowledge that it might.....

MY problem is with the suggestion that we basically attacked ourselves. That's where I draw the line....

On a side note though, don't you think that the list of unheeded warnings of things that NEVER happened is probably 100 times longer???
Well, then you must not be familiar with Operation Northwoods, which was a plan to attack US interests and blame Cuba, in order to justify war with Cuba back in the early 60s. BTW, the Joint Chiefs of Staff signed off on it. Here's the unclassified doc...

Pentagon Proposed Pretexts for Cuba Invasion in 1962

From ABC News...

Quote:
U.S. Military Wanted to Provoke War With Cuba
Book: U.S. Military Drafted Plans to Terrorize U.S. Cities to Provoke War With Cuba By David Ruppe
N E W Y O R K, May 1, 2001

Print In the early 1960s, America's top military leaders reportedly drafted plans to kill innocent people and commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities to create public support for a war against Cuba.

Code named Operation Northwoods, the plans reportedly included the possible assassination of Cuban émigrés, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas, hijacking planes, blowing up a U.S. ship, and even orchestrating violent terrorism in U.S. cities.

The plans were developed as ways to trick the American public and the international community into supporting a war to oust Cuba's then new leader, communist Fidel Castro.

America's top military brass even contemplated causing U.S. military casualties, writing: "We could blow up a U.S. ship in Guantanamo Bay and blame Cuba," and, "casualty lists in U.S. newspapers would cause a helpful wave of national indignation."
ABC News: U.S. Military Wanted to Provoke War With Cuba

Oh, why didn't I take the blue pill?

Do you think anyone (of us so-called conspiracy theorists) WANTS to believe this stuff?) I wish I could turn back the hands of time to the point I was just happily asleep. It would have been much more happy and much less scary, but I can't, 'cause the cat's out of the bag.

Old 06-13-2007, 12:31 AM

One more thought...with more people realizing just "what really happened," or didn't happen, as it were, there is also a chance we could save our democracy.

But herein lies the rub. I often wonder what would happen if most people really came to believe what is suggested in this thread. As long as everyone is asleep, we all go along anesthetized and pose no threat. And that is what I think about each time I make a post (again, I wish I took the blue pill).

And then there is that troubling Directive signed into law on May 8 or 9, which could result in martial law or worse overnight. That really has me concerned in a huge way. Remember when George Bush said things would be easier if he were a dictator?

New presidential directive gives Bush dictatorial power

But I digress. I actually thought about starting a thread on this, but no.

Just other thoughts on what this whole thread means and all possible ramifications.

OK, now I'll be quiet for tonight. This stuff just consumes me and it's really not mentally healthy, I suppose.

Old 06-13-2007, 07:27 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
VAFury - “MY problem is with the suggestion that we basically attacked ourselves. That's where I draw the line....”

I think the neocons and the Bushistas differentiate between themselves and the rest of us. I believe that they would attack us if it served their quest for power and control so long as they would never, or at least until it did not matter, have to take responsibility for the act.

I think these are men who would be King and they had somebody else provide the incident. My guess is the Saudi Intelligence Service because the Saudi ruling family had the most to gain from a thoughtless US “War on Terror”

Old 06-13-2007, 08:20 AM

3,295 posts, read 9,188,072 times
Quote:
This stuff just consumes me and it's really not mentally healthy, I suppose.
Try fixing stuff in your own backyard first...

IF we all fixed what was wrong in our city/state then the country would fix itself.

Besides worrying over stuff NEVER fixed it, action does. Liz

Old 06-13-2007, 08:25 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
It is a good idea to find the real problem before you fix it.

If you car does not start check the gas gauge before replacing the battery.

Old 06-13-2007, 08:32 AM

3,295 posts, read 9,188,072 times
Quote:
It is a good idea to find the real problem before you fix it.

If you car does not start check the gas gauge before replacing the battery.
And starting with the OBVIOUS makes sense...
Use the KISS method and "IF you hear hoofbeats, think HORSES not ZEBRAS".

This whole 911 conspiracy sounds like a ZEBRA to me. Liz

Old 06-13-2007, 09:56 AM

6,565 posts, read 14,295,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movin'on View Post
Well, you cannot get more logical than Steven E. Jones, who found thermate in a piece of WTC debris. Here is his bio. What's yours?
This is a snippet of what he has done...

And while I'm at it, I just get blown away each time I look at this guy's accomplishments, who also is part of the 911 truth movement. He also does not buy the official story (to put it lightly).

Soooooo, unless you know more than these guys, your logic point is lost.
Not arguing with Stephen Jones. I'm arguing with you. Would you like me to put up a slew of reports from structural engineers who know more than YOU do about this that say that "Yes..... in fact a 767 fully ladened with fuel CAN AND DID bring down the towers???

Don't try to pull this garbage out of your **** with your one "Expert beyond all other experts" who's one voice means more than the hundreds of engineers saying otherwise.

Old 06-13-2007, 09:59 AM

6,565 posts, read 14,295,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movin'on View Post
Oh, and this is great. Here is an entire list of military officers who don't buy the official story...
Third time..... Please don't make me type it a fourth.... I'm not saying I buy the "official story". It's the crap below that is simply assinine...

[movin'on]Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

This will just blow you away.

And then, of course, there are the 911 scholars for truth (which can be googled to see an impressive list of others who don't buy the official version).

In spite of all on the Net, what really clinched it for me was a lecture delivered by two seasoned airlines pilots and an air traffic controller at a 911 conference I attended. There is no way a jetliner went into that pentagon.

You can find more info at pilotsfor911truth.org[/quote]

Yeah, eye witnesses don't know shat about what they saw....

Old 06-13-2007, 10:09 AM

451 posts, read 835,670 times
Quote:
This stuff just consumes me and it's really not mentally healthy, I suppose.
Ding Ding Ding correct answer.....Bingo we have a winner!!!!!

First step compete!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies