Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Straight white men face more discrimination in American society than any other group.
Agree 82 26.80%
Disagree 210 68.63%
Not sure 14 4.58%
Voters: 306. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 08:02 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,472,864 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
I never argued that fact. I agree with that statement. It is partially due to the fact that blue eyed devils are 75% of the population while blacks are 12%, and a lot of their young males are in jail.

There are more black males in jail than white males. There's another fact for ya. It's not PC or "feel-goody", but I think people need to begin to recognize facts and work to rectify the social problems which plague our country.
I think its funny how people like to throw around the 75% white number when it comes to saying who's in the majority. But then they turn around and separate out the hispanics when the crime statistics are mentioned.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2012, 08:02 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,118,335 times
Quote:
I never argued that fact. I agree with that statement. It is partially due to the fact that blue eyed devils are 75% of the population while blacks are 12%, and a lot of their young males are in jail.

There are more black males in jail than white males. There's another fact for ya. It's not PC or "feel-goody", but I think people need to begin to recognize facts and work to rectify the social problems which plague our country.
OK. You will always find something to gripe about towards minorities. If you aren't talking about the high incarceration rate, then you're going to start ranting about black males getting into college because of AA. That is just what racist, insecure, jealous white men do. Because I certainly think you feel threatened by black males.

Old 03-06-2012, 08:04 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,097,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Lol.
We?
What have you done?
Collectivism is the worst. Stop taking credit for other people's work.

Oh yeah, I saw your little post about auto mechanics. Where I live, its split pretty evenly between blacks, whites, and hispanics that YOU probably wouldn't claim as white.
What have Whites done? Created this entire civilization, created the technology you are using to chat on this message board, watch TV, travel in planes and cars, etc.

And yes, I consider myself White.

My grandfather worked on the Univac at UPenn in the 50's and created a software company in the 80's. He contributed greatly to the "Internet age". Personally, I am in college, majoring in finance at a private university. Reaping the rewards of my people's hard work and genetics.

What have you done brotha?

Old 03-06-2012, 08:06 PM

2,076 posts, read 3,660,272 times
Quote:
Natural selection at work! Luck of the draw my friend!
Why would there be "more" natural selection for "intelligence" in a European climate? Can you explain what is so unique to a European climate that isn't found in Africa, Asia, northern Canada.

Old 03-06-2012, 08:09 PM

2,076 posts, read 3,660,272 times
To be fair to the poll, until I walked in everyone's shoes I won't answer it. Life is a ***** to everyone who ain't rich. Everyone who doesn't **** green has it rough.

2,239 posts, read 3,228,861 times
Quote:
Nice refutation! Do you have any coherent, intelligent points to make or are you incapable of logic and reason?

I'm not sure if White males face more discrimination than other groups, but they are the only group that faces institutionalized racism at the hands of this government.
Oh please, are you freaking serious? This thread is dumb and has NO LOGIC. White men suffer more discrimination? Are you kidding me??????

If you believe that...you have/suffer from one of or a combination of the following:

1. Very low IQ
2. Slept during US History classes in H.S. and College
3. Never took Sociology in college, therefore you must be a college drop-out
4. Are blind and deaf
5. Live under a rock
6. Think fantasy is reality
7. Burned out from all the LSD you did in your past
8. Suffer from delusions
9. A white male who amounted to nothing and now wants to blame minorities for your own short-comings in life
10. Have no common sense

1,303 posts, read 1,097,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
OK. You will always find something to gripe about towards minorities. If you aren't talking about the high incarceration rate, then you're going to start ranting about black males getting into college because of AA. That is just what racist, insecure, jealous white men do. Because I certainly think you feel threatened by black males.
Yes, I am threatened by black males. I have to actively avoid them because they form flash mobs in my city and murder at extremely high rates. Their behavior is despicable. Not all blacks act this way, and I feel bad that they get lumped in with the anti-scholastic, thug culture their brethren perpetuate.

Like I said, I could care less about minorities. I am a libertarian, I hope they pursue their individual happiness in their own way, without infringing upon mine.

I cannot think of one reason as to why white males would be jealous of black males, could you clue me in? We make more money, enjoy greater freedom (lower incarceration rates), are more educated, raise our children at higher rates, etc. etc. etc.

I am sorry if these facts disturb you, but reality isn't a fairy tale. Changes need to be made in your community. I know many great black folks who are doing their part, but the thug, hip hop culture is destroying your family structure and creating environments in which young black men senselessly murder each other.

10,988 posts, read 20,556,080 times
Show me real world statistics...

1,569 posts, read 2,043,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PosterExtraordinaire View Post
Why would there be "more" natural selection for "intelligence" in a European climate? Can you explain what is so unique to a European climate that isn't found in Africa, Asia, northern Canada.
Something of a tangent - but natural selection is based on more than just the climate...

Old 03-06-2012, 08:11 PM

2,239 posts, read 3,228,861 times
Quote:
Yes, I am threatened by black males. I have to actively avoid them because they form flash mobs in my city and murder at extremely high rates. Their behavior is despicable. Not all blacks act this way, and I feel bad that they get lumped in with the anti-scholastic, thug culture their brethren perpetuate.

Like I said, I could care less about minorities. I am a libertarian, I hope they pursue their individual happiness in their own way, without infringing upon mine.

I cannot think of one reason as to why white males would be jealous of black males, could you clue me in? We make more money, enjoy greater freedom (lower incarceration rates), are more educated, raise our children at higher rates, etc. etc. etc.

I am sorry if these facts disturb you, but reality isn't a fairy tale. Changes need to be made in your community. I know many great black folks who are doing their part, but the thug, hip hop culture is destroying your family structure and creating environments in which young black men senselessly murder each other.
The same way blacks fear white men. They still practice running over blacks with their pick up trucks, then tie them up to the back of their trucks and drag them through their red-neck towns until they are dead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies