Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 08:41 AM

968 posts, read 2,622,582 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpsTN View Post
And you know this how? You have no more proof of that than I do of the opposite, but the anti-religous view is always right, as seen from the lost world! The Bible warns of these kinds of people, too.

Anyway, back to my original post. Being liked or not is not what our country should be concerned with on a large scale.

Charles
well, that leaves padcrasher out of the debate of whether our country will ever turn on Israel,

is it prophesied that we will turn away from them but right after that is the second coming. so, as long as we maintain ties with Israel and the world disliking us, we will still thrive.

I fear the day our country turns away from Israel. This is why i like the world hating us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2010, 08:48 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,631,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orincarnia View Post
well, that leaves padcrasher out of the debate of whether our country will ever turn on Israel,

is it prophesied that we will turn away from them but right after that is the second coming. so, as long as we maintain ties with Israel and the world disliking us, we will still thrive.

I fear the day our country turns away from Israel. This is why i like the world hating us.

You are on to something. Time was when we as a nation did not care what the world thought, we cared that we were doing the right thing. Better to be respected, even feared, than simply "liked". The present regime carries a big stick with this nation's taxpayers, and a carrot for the rogue regimes around the globe. The White House Intruder is grossly f*cked up, on all levels.

Old 04-20-2010, 09:38 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,800,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpsTN View Post
Whether or not people like you is not indicitive of whether you are doing the right thing or wrong thing. The Bible indicates that if a lot of people like you, you are most likely doing the wrong thing.

Charles
You must not be a very likable person to the people that know you.

Old 04-20-2010, 05:05 PM

30,421 posts, read 20,289,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
They have a whole other forum at CD for your religious myths....LOL

Take your bible thumping posts there.
I was responding to your post buddy. You posted it here. This is "Politics and other controversies". I can't respond to your opinions on the Bible, which you posted here?

You brought it here. Perhaps you should have posted your thoughts on the Bible over there.

Finally, my "religious myths" are not "myths". Jesus lived, and it is a historical fact. Much of the Bible has now been proven accurate by archaeological excavation and discoverys. People, places, etc.

But, stick your head in the sand if you like. I couldn't care less what you choose to believe. Believe in the "tooth fairy" if you want to. That's really all you're left with.

Old 04-20-2010, 05:11 PM

30,421 posts, read 20,289,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orincarnia View Post

Exactly. The day we turn our back on Israel is the day God turns his back on us.

Obama is an ass. But he does not speak for America.

Old 04-20-2010, 06:06 PM

30 posts, read 67,462 times
The media will keep Obama's approval rate down. They will bash the democrats day in and day out.

The middle class voters definitely have the power. Obama and the democrats will shine in November.

The divide of the Republican for $$$$$ rich and Democrat for poor and middle class has never been so clear..

The poor and middle class will tell the real story in November.

Old 04-20-2010, 06:10 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,335,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Is it? You cannot explain why?

Thank you! We can ignore your comments from now on. You have no point of view.
You can do what you want. You post was incorrect accusations. Did you read the article?

Old 04-20-2010, 06:47 PM

694 posts, read 744,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
They have a whole other forum at CD for your religious myths....LOL

Take your bible thumping posts there.
If you don't believe, why then do you care what we say concerning religion?

Charles
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies