Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 01:11 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,843,482 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by juppiter View Post
Didn't bother to follow any of your links. The Tea Party is a racist, anti-government moment that threatens the core of our Republic. I hope to God it disbands before one of its members does something stupid and we have a national tragedy on our hands.
What have they done to make them racist? What have I dont that you label me racist? Should we really be labeling an entire group?

Old 04-20-2010, 01:12 PM

434 posts, read 409,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by semperarmati View Post
And by what methods and machinations do you come up with your inane conclusions, or did you just pick a bunch of polemic B.S. to throw at someone who threatens your world view, with Tradtional American Views.

We already have a national tragedy on or hands. He is in Air Force 1 right now going back to his home (temporary, very temporary) at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., Wash., DC. His name is Barry Obama, but he goes by Barrack or something like that. He occupies the office of president, and that is, by far, the biggest national tragedy this country has ever had the ill-fated luck to have to endure.
I agree with you here for the most part. However, just because real patriots take their time and energy to organize peaceful protests against the crooks in gov't to make sure our voices are heard and our Constitutional Republic is reestablished, and protected for our children that makes these Americans crazy? What have you done to protect our Country from the progressive radical agenda being forced upon us all?

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/64385 (broken link)

Last edited by zeitgeist2012; 04-20-2010 at 01:17 PM.. Reason: Add

Old 04-20-2010, 01:21 PM

17,400 posts, read 11,969,909 times
Quote:
Didn't bother to follow any of your links. The Tea Party is a racist, anti-government moment that threatens the core of our Republic. I hope to God it disbands before one of its members does something stupid and we have a national tragedy on our hands.
Because.....you've never been to an event, and you get your news from Kos?

Old 04-20-2010, 01:23 PM

22,180 posts, read 19,453,569 times
Why aren't the conservatives on here denouncing this racist crap??

Old 04-20-2010, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Why aren't the conservatives on here denouncing this racist crap??
Poly wanna cracker! Reverse racism at its best!

Almost 80% DON'T Trust the Government!

http://www.seattlepi.com/national/1155ap_us_government_distrust.html?source=mypi (broken link)

People of BOTH parties are fed up with the way the Government is being run.
I think most of us see California, NY, NJ and even Oregon and Washington NOT dealing with the underlying causes of the economic trouble - and that things will just get worse EVEN as jobs come back.

Until they go after the REAL causes of our problems people will continue to be dissatisfied with BOTH parties ability to "fix" these things.
Next time you go shopping closely check the location of where the items you buy originate. We may do the initial designing but the hands on portion of it gets done elsewhere.
The misery index will be closely watched this November.

Last edited by zeitgeist2012; 04-20-2010 at 01:40 PM.. Reason: error

Old 04-20-2010, 01:42 PM

3,153 posts, read 3,593,111 times
Quote:
I'm sure you have never been to a rally, or know anybody who has. You just get your garbage propaganda form the Daily Kooks and Scruffy Posts...a perfect example of a sheep in action...

Old 04-20-2010, 01:43 PM

7,727 posts, read 12,380,434 times
Progressives Attack Tea Party-dontfeedthetroll.jpg

Old 04-20-2010, 01:48 PM

Default Yeah...Right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdavid002 View Post
I'm sure you have never been to a rally, or know anybody who has. You just get your garbage propaganda form the Daily Kooks and Scruffy Posts...a perfect example of a sheep in action...
Yeah...your from a different planet alright. I did attend Tea party events locally. It was all organized by our veterans assoc. and the communty.

I can't believe your capable of using more than one progressive liberal buzz word at a time! You must be considered one of their top scholars! Maybe Anderson Cooper will give ya a big hug and kiss along with your MSNBC good monkey propagandist diploma....

Old 04-20-2010, 01:48 PM

22,180 posts, read 19,453,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeitgeist2012 View Post
Poly wanna cracker! Reverse racism at its best!

Almost 80% DON'T Trust the Government!

Poll: 4 out of 5 Americans don't trust Washington (http://www.seattlepi.com/national/1155ap_us_government_distrust.html?source=mypi - broken link)

People of BOTH parties are fed up with the way the Government is being run.
I think most of us see California, NY, NJ and even Oregon and Washington NOT dealing with the underlying causes of the economic trouble - and that things will just get worse EVEN as jobs come back.

Until they go after the REAL causes of our problems people will continue to be dissatisfied with BOTH parties ability to "fix" these things.
Next time you go shopping closely check the location of where the items you buy originate. We may do the initial designing but the hands on portion of it gets done elsewhere.
The misery index will be closely watched this November.
You are linking to racist websites......

Seriously why aren't those on the right denouncing this racist crap??

Old 04-20-2010, 01:49 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,258,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeitgeist2012 View Post
Progressives attack Tea Party:

Sign In to Teabook - Teabook

The TEA Party Movement and White Supremacist Infiltration | Political Integrity Now

Stormfront.org: Tool of the Liberal Left? | Paliban Daily (http://www.palibandaily.com/2009/04/14/stormfrontorg-tool-of-the-liberal-left/ - broken link)

» Media Lying About Racist Attacks on Black Reps By Tea Party Protesters…VIDEO PROOF - Big Government

Liberal Group To ‘Infiltrate’ Tea Party Demonstrations | Personal Liberty Digest

Mad Tea Party | The Progressive

» Racist Hate Mail Attacks Tea Party Express; MSM Sticks to ‘Narrative’ - Big Journalism

Outcrazying The Crazy: How A Prankster Plans To Infiltrate And Destroy The Tea Party Movement | TPMDC

Tea Party News: Undercover Progressives plan to infiltrate the Tea Party demonstrations on tax day

Conservative Scalawag: Media attack of the Tea Party, still on going. (http://conservativescalawag.blogspot.com/2010/04/media-attack-of-tea-party-still-on.html - broken link)

Immigrant Invasion = Our Destruction:

YouTube - Change the Numbers: Green Space

Bah! It’ll never happen…… right? « THE WAKING GIANT
Did you see what a good progressive thinks about your ideas? You first answer was something that should be thrown out for all but those who believe in following the teachings of Saul Alinsky since it sounds like the responder has been reading that book.

Actually, I don't think some people will ever understand that the very words typed there in that post could have come directly from the White House. You know they feel just like that about the Tea Party movement because they are afraid they won't manage to defeat them any other way than the Alinsky method.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies