Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2010, 12:49 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,020,628 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langlen View Post
And those sickos shouldn't ruin it for the people who are honest about it.

There are sickos of every breed, but they're the exception, not the rule.

Do you feel uncomfortable using a bathroom with lesbians in it?
The number of sickos probably outweighs the transgendered folks so the best solution is to maintain the clear gender separation boundaries within the public restrooms. The majority of folks do not want this and we should have a right to not be forced to share restrooms with those of the opposite gender. I am so tired of bending over backwards to placate the desires of a small minority of folks.

Old 04-20-2010, 12:49 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,527,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
How would someone not notice when they are washing their hands next to someone of the opposite gender?
Indeed. Do you know where those hands have been?

Old 04-20-2010, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
Endangering? I wasn't aware that running with a penis in your hands can put your eye out.
I don't wish to see some strange guy's penis and the fact that many of you guys are so casual about our legitimate concerns just makes this idea even less appealing.

Endangering is allowing potential rapists to share bathroom facilities with defenseless teenage girls. If you have a daughter, you should really rethink your position.

Old 04-20-2010, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinestone View Post
So now the transgender children are raping the flower of southern respectability.
You guys are so obtuse! Not everyone who claims transgender is actually transgendered. As I have mentioned, there are many sick, perverted, straight males that would take advantage of this situation. This is a crime waiting to happen.

2,318 posts, read 1,895,707 times
Quote:
You'll be hard pressed to prove that we support that kind of thing.

And yes, "zoophiles", which basically means "one who likes having sex with animals". Giving it a name doesn't condone the behavior, just like we don't condone sex with children.

Like I said even the barn yards not safe from most deviates .

I'm an old woman and I have watched this progressive attack on nature for years . I first got involved because I had kids and knew they were exsposed to the kids of hippys [not all hippys are bad ,only radicals ] , school. So I watched and paid attention .

8,346 posts, read 7,044,020 times
Quote:
The number of sickos probably outweighs the transgendered folks so the best solution is to maintain the clear gender separation boundaries within the public restrooms. The majority of folks do not want this and we should have a right to not be forced to share restrooms with those of the opposite gender. I am so tired of bending over backwards to placate the desires of a small minority of folks.
And here's the thing. With numerous transgendered folk, you wouldn't even be able to tell if they were transgendered or not without looking at their genitalia.

The problem is, we make sex a much, much bigger deal and a taboo than what it actually is. THis causes numerous problems, including higher rate of pregnancies and possibly a higher rate of rape cases.

People are just too stuck up about things like this that aren't that big of a deal. Crimes happen, yes. However, the miniority of people who commit the crimes shouldn't mess with the majority of said group's rights.

Old 04-20-2010, 12:55 PM

Quote:
And such a notion wouldn't be such a big deal if we didn't make a big deal out of sex.
Yeah well sex is a big deal for many. The reason why our society is so messed up is because too many folks have such a casual attitude about sex and we wind up with unwanted pregnancies and STD galore!

1,503 posts, read 1,156,294 times
Quote:
I don't wish to see some strange guy's penis and the fact that many of you guys are so casual about our legitimate concerns just makes this idea even less appealing.

Endangering is allowing potential rapists to share bathroom facilities with defenseless teenage girls. If you have a daughter, you should really rethink your position.
We don't let rapists share bathroom facilities, silly. We allow people who have gender reassignments use the bathroom of their new sex.

9,763 posts, read 10,527,281 times
Quote:
But why should peeping toms be allowed in the restrooms in the first place?
All boys are peeping Toms, Chatteress. What aren't you understanding? Most girls like to sneak a peek, as well. There's nothing wrong with it. If you think keeping separate bathrooms for teenagers is going to change this behavior, then you need a double-dose of reality.

Old 04-20-2010, 12:56 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,044,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
Like I said even the barn yards not safe from most deviates .

I'm an old woman and I have watched this progressive attack on nature for years . I first got involved because I had kids and knew they were exsposed to the kids of hippys [not all hippys are bad ,only radicals ] , school. So I watched and paid attention .
And you'd have a point if there was any legitimacy behind the legalization of zoophilia.

But there isn't.

Because animals cannot consent, and there is no real movement to get it TO be legal.

Don't lump zoophilia in with homosexuality and gender dysphoria. It's completely different.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies