Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 02:58 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,894,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovert View Post
Buddy you need to read up on your history.

1st of all until about the 19th century or so slavery never had a color.

Many people sold either their own people or those from rival tribes throughout history.

Vikings sold enemy Europeans to Islamic slave traders.

You are most likely unaware that during the Barbary Wars many Euros were not just enslaved by North African muslims, there were many renegade Europeans that emphatically waged war on their former "people".

And you are also equally unaware that slavery still exists right here in America.

This is not only a problem with Asians but also Russian and other eastern European peoples.

The library is your friend.

The truth is your friend .

You can live in a lie or you can educate yourself .

I know all about the Barbary Pirates, I always loved history and an avid reader although getting older and senile maybe .

I also know George Washington was paying ramsom to the pirates until Jefferson came along and said no more . Jeffereson started what is now our Navy and Marines to fight these pirates . The Marines song even mentions the war 'the shores of Tripoli '.

We were not in control of Africa the muslims were . The African controlled by muslims people sold the slaves to the whites , end of story .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2010, 03:27 PM

6,084 posts, read 6,040,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
The truth is your friend .

You can live in a lie or you can educate yourself .

I know all about the Barbary Pirates, I always loved history and an avid reader although getting older and senile maybe .

I also know George Washington was paying ramsom to the pirates until Jefferson came along and said no more . Jeffereson started what is now our Navy and Marines to fight these pirates . The Marines song even mentions the war 'the shores of Tripoli '.

We were not in control of Africa the muslims were . The African controlled by muslims people sold the slaves to the whites , end of story .
Since you know about Barbary, then you would know the history before the war.

The Iberian muslims were mostly descendants of North African (Moors/Berbers were much larger than the Arabian descent aristocracy) men with Iberian women. After so many generations of mixing, physically they would become indistinguishable from other southern Europeans.

When they were expelled from Iberia, they resettled on the land of their African cousins and waged war on the Europeans.

Thus you have a Andalusian Euro descent group allying with Africans, renegade Euros, Turks and other Balkan groups to enslave other Europeans.

I suppose this fact doesn't jive with a lot of people's ideology so they just gloss over this fact.

And no the story is not over for the many Russian and eastern European slaves today.

Old 04-20-2010, 04:01 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,993,794 times
Quote:
I can see more education is needed here so.....I agree there are still slave masters ,the same kind who enslaved their own people lonnnnng before europe much less America was slavers .

In the 1300s the arabs , [ financed by the same muslims who are in our prisons now recruiting them into islam } . They invaded Africa in the 1300s and and took them by the sword .

Then the black ' uncle toms ' sold their own people into slavery later to europe then America .
This time it's the rich race card hustlers plantations working with islam to enslave you again ,only they are after us all now .
As Paul harvey use to say, " and thats the rest of the story " !
Pappy&Me !!! ... Outstanding !

A "Factual" American History Education is indeed a precious possession !

Sadly the " PC Crew" hasn't much use for the facts as you present them ..... especially your "Uncle Tom" mention !

You gave it a valiant effort Pappy&Me, but unfortunately many of those on here with very small minds will not allow themselves the great benefit of accepting the "Truth" ..... This is just not the way of the foolish PC crowd !

Thanks / Old Sgt. Lamar

Old 04-20-2010, 04:04 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,032,019 times
Is there going to be a thread opened every time a Negro tea partyist is discovered? So, far this hasn't been a problem since the number of such discoveries hasn't been enough to threaten the sites bandwidth ( or overwhelm the OP's digits) but I was still wondering.

Old 04-20-2010, 04:08 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,894,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovert View Post
Since you know about Barbary, then you would know the history before the war.

The Iberian muslims were mostly descendants of North African (Moors/Berbers were much larger than the Arabian descent aristocracy) men with Iberian women. After so many generations of mixing, physically they would become indistinguishable from other southern Europeans.

When they were expelled from Iberia, they resettled on the land of their African cousins and waged war on the Europeans.

Thus you have a Andalusian Euro descent group allying with Africans, renegade Euros, Turks and other Balkan groups to enslave other Europeans.

I suppose this fact doesn't jive with a lot of people's ideology so they just gloss over this fact.

And no the story is not over for the many Russian and eastern European slaves today.

Most of the europeans were not advanced enough until they came on the scene in europe after the arabs had taken much of Africa .

Europeans were crossing the Eurassian Stepps while much of this was going on ,just leaving the serfdoms of other nations . I have forgotten a lot but still know remember enough to know a lie when I see one .

I suppose the Otterman Empire had notting to do wth the muslim adbvances of the Balkans . The muslims got all the way into France before they were stopped .

Soon as they ' muslims' came to Amercian in 1913 they started making plans, to create a state within a state then conquor ! This is their words not mine .

Why do they always use blacks to build their armies inside the host I don't know .

Old 04-20-2010, 04:14 PM

6,084 posts, read 6,040,399 times
Quote:
Most of the europeans were not advanced enough until they came on the scene in europe after the arabs had taken much of Africa .

Europeans were crossing the Eurassian Stepps while much of this was going on ,just leaving the serfdoms of other nations . I have forgotten a lot but still know remember enough to know a lie when I see one .

I suppose the Otterman Empire had notting to do wth the muslim adbvances of the Balkans . The muslims got all the way into France before they were stopped .

Soon as they ' muslims' came to Amercian in 1913 they started making plans, to create a state within a state then conquor ! This is their words not mine .

Why do they always use blacks to build their armies inside the host I don't know
Well one thing I agree with you on, is that you likely have forgotten a lot.

Google books and the public libraries are a life saver!

Old 04-20-2010, 04:18 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,806,382 times
It is amusing to see "minority" representation as the driving force in a trailer for a movement where one has to really dig hard to see one of those folks. I don't doubt that there are non-white people in the movement (conservatism and the civic propaganda these folks carry is not owned by skin color), but one would think after seeing that trailer that they are as common as in the overall population (if not betters the ratio).

That itself is more telling of the movement and its defenders.

Old 04-20-2010, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Most of the europeans were not advanced enough until they came on the scene in europe
How bizarre, Europeans were Europeans before they ever went to Europe. Fascinating!

Quote:
after the arabs had taken much of Africa.
Taken much of Africa? Well as the resident expert on African history perhaps you would like to point out this vast Arabic conquest of sub-Saharan Africa.

Quote:
Europeans were crossing the Eurassian Stepps while much of this was going on
Seeing how the first humans to enter "europe" occurred some 40,000 years before the birth of Muhammad, I am quite curious as to how this took place.

Quote:
I have forgotten a lot but still know remember enough to know a lie when I see one.
You may be good at spotting lies (not as good as me) but it would appear that you wouldn't know a fact if it hit you upside the head.

Quote:
A link to those words or a citation would be nice.

Quote:
Why do they always use blacks to build their armies inside the host I don't know .
Black Muslim armies across Asia, the Middle East and Europe??? Now there is a revelation, please tell us more.

Old 04-20-2010, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
It is amusing to see "minority" representation as the driving force in a trailer for a movement where one has to really dig hard to see one of those folks.
It is amusing, they could discover a Tea Party Negro each and every day until the 2012 election and you wouldn't have enough to fill a small voting precinct.

Old 04-20-2010, 10:20 PM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,451,396 times
Yeah, it's like they keep falling all over themselves trying to "prove" that Tea Parties (or "Partiers") have nothing to do with race (even though we've all seen the placards and photos from Tea Parties all over the country). What's next, trotting out Michael Steele, Condi Rice, or a Supreme like Justice Thomas to pose for a Tea Party?

Although come to think of it, seems like they've already done a couple of those.... and they still can't shake that image! Hmmm....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies