Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2010, 05:14 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,141,005 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
never saw it and never wanted to.

BTW, you were the one doing the childish name calling. Fail!

Lies and completely false. The left is exremely evil and thinks of things normal humans are not capable of thinking. I'm sure even Hitler, Mao, and Stalin would be proud of them
That was not a large majority and how many of them have buyer's remorse? Do you even see people wearing the propaganda anymore? The people I know who voted for him will not say anything when asked how they think he's performing. That does not include those that voted on race alone, but you can't fix stupid.

Your source is not credible and most likely made most of that up. When will some of you ever learn what a valid source is?

Who exactly were the fox news types of the 20's? and my forebears? Do you claim to know who I am and what I stand for? If so, obviously you lied on the last part. You know damn well what it does...

yeah, meanwhile back on your msnbc.. how are you and the 5 other people watching it doing anyhow?
It's always funny how everything you criticize can be linked directly back to you. It's like Baghdad Bob over and over and over and over and over...
Wow, for someone who has to say "What? Huh? I never knew that" over and over again you sure are quick to call things you dont want to hear "lies." If you'd detach the TV cord from your belly button and pick up a book you might... become uncomfortable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2010, 06:42 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
Your source is not credible and most likely made most of that up. When will some of you ever learn what a valid source is?
Not credible? Actual photographs of racist signs are not credible? Come on! I know what a valid source is. It's not some RW blog, that's for sure. Don't kill the messenger.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies