Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 01:47 PM

434 posts, read 409,117 times

Advertisements

It will cost us a lot more to keep them all here! It has already bankrupted our state here in NY, and has added a negative free handout voting swing in our elections....

We can send the subversive illegals, and so-called legal back in a very humanitarian way...how about the same way they all snuck in here? It might save us a few bucks to put back into our kids national piggy bank.... What say you?

Here is what O'BooBoo'Head and his progressive Marxist/Fascist cronies suffer from and pass on to their enthralled parrots:

http://www.everydayhealth.com/info/v1/pa...FQqbnAodGnNGAw
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2010, 10:03 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,826,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeitgeist2012 View Post
I was talking about the indoctrinated progressive liberal parrots who spew out buzz words like hate, scary, bigot, etc., to cover their ignorance or real lack of personal insight or thought, and are just flat out anti-American subversives. There is plenty of hate, rage and violence coming from such people whose masters are now turning on them and taking their livelihoods and wealth away in the public sector on top of our police now doing their jobs by removing the illegal aliens from our communities.

I watched the lame-stream-media news like MSNBC, and they only showed a few immigrants running around wrapped in American flags during the May Day protests.

On Fox news they showed a mass of immigrants protesting violently and carrying Mexican flags. Strange is it not?

Radicals Are Following a Playbook From Europe - Glenn Beck - FOXNews.com

FrontPage Magazine - Who's Behind the Immigration Rallies? (http://97.74.65.51/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=5022 - broken link)

Communists Protest Capitalist Wall Street | Sweetness & Light

Workers World Party (communist) front to lead pro-illegal immigrant protests today (May Day)

Beautiful: SEIU organizing rally for illegal immigration on 3/21 in DC

Violent Pro Illegal Immigration Protest in Arizona (http://www.floppingaces.net/2010/04/25/violent-pro-illegal-immgration-protest-in-arizona/ - broken link)

George Soros, HIAS & Andy Stern’s S.E.I.U. Behind Amnesty Push | The Official Website of Representative David Duke, PhD

YouTube - Los Angeles May Day Protest!

Santa Cruz "may Day" "protest" Turns To Violent Riot Where Was The Main Stream Media - VidoEmo - Emotional Video Unity (http://www.vidoemo.com/yvideo.php?i=UjhzRnk4cWuRpczJ2Slk&santa-cruz-may-day-protest-turns-to-violent-riot-where-was-the-main-stream-media - broken link)

Illegals Threaten To Murder Americans With Axes And Shovels Sb 1070 - VidoEmo - Emotional Video Unity (http://www.vidoemo.com/yvideo.php?i=bURsdXRPcWuRpMEtLN2c&illegals-threaten-to-murder-americans-with-axes-and-shovels-sb-1070 - broken link)

May Day! May Day! Violent Protests in the US! But They Aren’t Tea Parties :: The Lonely Conservative

Another Black Conservative: Santa Cruz May Day protest turn violent

Communist and SEIU undermining of America at its best! Did you notice some of the red commie flags in some of the footage?

yes those flags were not in the US but i bet you hoped some thught it was and why do you care? its not the US

Old 05-04-2010, 10:13 PM

This guy sounds like a good candidate eventhough he is a Republican:

YouTube - Tancredo - The Left are Hysterical on Immigration, Misquoted Me

YouTube - Tom Tancredo - Immigration and "Cultural Assimilation"

Old 05-05-2010, 02:58 AM

If this isn't enough to make them enforce the laws already on the books, I don't know what it will take. We can not afford the illegals in anyway shape or form.

The monetary cost and the safety cost is ruining our once Great Country.
We who see and understand what is happening must do eveything we can to get this information out to everyone and anyone that we know or meet.
Arizona

Three cheers for the state of Arizona! Those who are demonstrating in Phoenix most likely are either illegal themselves or have family/close friends who are illegal. I say round them all up and check their IDs. Demonstrating against a new law that says it is illegal to be illegal is probable cause for arrest... in my opinion.

The following information IS compiled from Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of Homeland Security reports:

* 83% of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens.

* 86% of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens.

* 75% of those on the most wanted list in Los Angeles, Phoenix and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.

* 24.9% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals

* 40.1% of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals

* 48.2% of all inmates in New Mexico detention centers are Mexican nationals

* 29% (630,000) convicted illegal alien felons fill our state and federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually

* 53% plus of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.

* 50% plus of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens

* 71% plus of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California were stolen by Illegal aliens or “transport coyotes".

* 47% of cited/stopped drivers in California have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 47%, 92% are illegal aliens.

* 63% of cited/stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63%, 97% are illegal aliens

* 66% of cited/stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66% 98% are illegal aliens.

* 380,000 plus “anchor babies” were born in the US to illegal alien parents in just one year, making 380,000 babies automatically US citizens.
* 97.2% of all costs incurred from those births were paid by the American taxpayers

Here are links on crime and Immigration that I have found:

New FBI Statistics on Crimes Committed by Illegal Aliens

Stats on Illegal Immigration - CNN iReport

$6 Billion a Year for Mexican “Anchor Babies?”

Impacts of Illegal Immigration: Crime Summary

Illegal aliens linked to rise in crime statistics

Impacts Of Illegal Immigration: Crime

Immigration Counters.com - Live Counters, News, Resources

CIP Americas Program | Truth about Illegal Immigration and Crime

Badnarik Constitution Class Part 3

Old 05-05-2010, 03:53 AM

Statement from Dr. Charles Krauthammer about his American Experiment Annual Dinner Remarks:

Krauthammer Response

We The People

YouTube - We The People

Old 05-05-2010, 12:14 PM

14 posts, read 24,832 times
I wouldn't say the Teaparty is Racist; however, any group is going to have its bad apples...you just can't define a group by a minority.

Old 05-05-2010, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestCruiser View Post
I wouldn't say the Teaparty is Racist; however, any group is going to have its bad apples...you just can't define a group by a minority.
It's all just progressive propaganda to aid in the furhter theft and enslavement of our Country....

Old 05-05-2010, 03:22 PM

1,062 posts, read 1,127,403 times
Quote:
I must have missed this ! What racist bad apples ?
I didn't see blacks protesting with people for illegals , I guess they are racist also.

Old 05-05-2010, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymie View Post
I must have missed this ! What racist bad apples ?
I didn't see blacks protesting with people for illegals , I guess they are racist also.
Many of the recent legal immigrants are alarmed by the gov't allowed flood of immigrants into the Country and want it to stop before it destroys them and their communities as well. The progressive Marxist/Fascist movement scares them as well because it reminds them of the dictatorships they came here to escape. Watch Glenn Beck over the next couple days. He is having legal immigrants on his show to give their take on it all....

Old 05-05-2010, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Progressives true colors: :roll:

YouTube - "King Obama" by Lenin and the Castros

Beware Mrs. John Kerry
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies