Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2011, 09:50 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,781,353 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
At least one of them are in jail, and of course government is to blame for his arrest
You didn't see the one that isn't in jail, who fathered 2 of the children, offering to take his children home with him. He just hoped that they (the government) can find a good home for them. Did anyone check to see if he was making child support payments???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2011, 09:53 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,745,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
There are always plenty of "lefties" that support a person like this. We should set up a bank account and give them the opportunity to donate to the care and feeding of this woman's spawn. Lets let the "pro-life" crowd contribute as well.
I am a lefty, still I think she is irresponsible and probably just not the brightest, poor kids. Why would anyone have more than 2 or 3 kids these days? Usually, in the West it's very religious people who oppose contraception, no idea what her motivations are...

Old 12-01-2011, 09:54 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by overdose View Post
you... are such a racist bastard....
That's your opinion. And although I respect it, I disagree with it.

I'd surmise that deep down you agree with me. Most people do see my angle, they are just too politically correct to address it.

(My skin is thick by the way. I won't report you. That's not how I operate)

Old 12-01-2011, 09:57 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,745,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Is anyone surprised that she's black?

I'm not.

Black Culture is on the skids, and has been for decades. It's almost as if poverty reverses proper brain function. No money = more kids.

No surprise here.
Maybe it's because of education. I don't know her, couldn't even watch the video, but I suppose she is not very educated. Educated black women have few kids, just like whites, just like most educated women around the world actually.

Old 12-01-2011, 09:59 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,418,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by overdose View Post
you... are such a racist bastard....
He's right. I just came from sitting with my mother at the school my little brother attends. The school is 95% Black and it was a zoo. The administrators, all Black, that we spoke to all agreed the problem is the culture.

Most don't even dare send their kids to PG County schools. The asst Principal said that some kids admit to throwing exams so they can fit in with their peers. Black culture is not about up lifting anymore but regression. It's sad, I don't even see how these kids will be able to compete. What's also sad is that when folks like myself and Aero call out Black culture as the reason the immediate reaction is to cry racism meanwhile the kids are wallowing in it to their own detriment.

Political correctness is not going to save our kids.

Old 12-01-2011, 10:00 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,418,524 times
As far as I'm concern this is an outlier case. My concern is the general decline of the Black community it is shameful.

Old 12-01-2011, 10:01 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Maybe it's because of education. I don't know her, couldn't even watch the video, but I suppose she is not very educated. Educated black women have few kids, just like whites, just like most educated women around the world actually.
I agree with you to a point.

Yes, education tends to lead to better decisions. But that's where I draw the line. Anyone who would have 15 children knowing that she can't afford them is beyond the help of education. It becomes more of a cultural and perhaps even genetic disposition that is engrained in the fiber of her being. She knew what she was doing. 15 children don't just show up unexpected. It's cultural and she's a product of that culture. She learned to be that irresponsible somewhere.

Old 12-01-2011, 10:04 AM

5,365 posts, read 6,336,999 times
I'm also not surprised she is black.

Old 12-01-2011, 10:06 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,603,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I wonder how long it will take until she realizes exactly who that someone should be. (The fewer mirrors she encounters in her daily life, the longer it will probably take).

Old 12-01-2011, 10:07 AM

4,538 posts, read 4,811,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
She says that 'someone needs to be held accountable' for helping her kids, obviously excluding herself. This is true. America needs to be held accountable for allowing this attitute to persist, and for encouraging people to have kids, all the while expecting the government to provide delivery, food and shelter for them. I believe that low-wage government jobs that include shelter should be substituted for Welfare. This sort of nominal existence could also serve as a job-training process, with incentives to better their lot. The only 'free' food and rent would be provided in spartan shelters for those who refuse to work, and only for adults, children should be taken to governmental or private children's homes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies