Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2011, 05:18 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,536,673 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
You certainly could, and statistically you'd be correct. So what's wrong with it if what you're saying is accurate?

I guess nothing's wrong....by your own words the White race is own the skids due to the sadistice deviants. Like you I'm just wondering why your worrying about Unwed Black mothers instead of handling the Deviant White Men and Women?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2011, 05:19 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,524,892 times
At the Cairo Museum you can see King Tut's condom. Even ancient Egyptions knew how to wrap that rascal. His condom wouldn't protect from VD but it would help to protect from unwanted pregnancies. Condoms are cheaper than a baby.

Old 12-01-2011, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
It's not about how anyone views anyone. It's about one specific group having a 70% unwed birth rate.

It's not about how anyone views anyone. It's about one specific group having a 70% pedophilia rate.

23,838 posts, read 23,119,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
I guess nothing's wrong....by your own words the White race is own the skids due to the sadistice deviants. Like you I'm just wondering why your worrying about Unwed Black mothers instead of handling the Deviant White Men and Women?
My solution for child killers, molesters, rapists, abusers......which are predominantly white.....is far more harsh than what i'd prescribe to a black woman with 15 kids, that's for sure. If I had my way, people who corrupt children wouldn't go to prison, they simply would not walk the earth ever again. I've said this many times. Does that make me a racist against white people?

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
This thread is about a woman who is 37 with 15 kids and blames CPS for not taking care of her when her fiance got arrested and sent to jail.

What we should be discussing is the entitlement mentality of some of these lifelong poor who keep having children and EXPECT the government to pay for everything as if it's her God given birthright.

Black, White, Brown doesn't matter people. This type of mentality exists in all races.
Taxpayers have to support these people. With generations of this how much longer can it go on ?

Old 12-01-2011, 05:23 PM

88,989 posts, read 44,804,275 times
Quote:
It's not about how anyone views anyone. It's about one specific group having a 70% pedophilia rate.
As already explained, that comes very close to their 63% rate of the population as a whole. You have NO point there.

Quote:
As horrible as those types of crimes are, you do realize that Whites are 63% of the population, so that stat isn't very far off.

Anyway, what does that have to do with the Blacks having a 70% unwed birth rate?

Explain the statistics difference to a child who's beem violated.

6,993 posts, read 6,336,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
He's right. I just came from sitting with my mother at the school my little brother attends. The school is 95% Black and it was a zoo. The administrators, all Black, that we spoke to all agreed the problem is the culture.

Most don't even dare send their kids to PG County schools. The asst Principal said that some kids admit to throwing exams so they can fit in with their peers. Black culture is not about up lifting anymore but regression. It's sad, I don't even see how these kids will be able to compete. What's also sad is that when folks like myself and Aero call out Black culture as the reason the immediate reaction is to cry racism meanwhile the kids are wallowing in it to their own detriment.

Political correctness is not going to save our kids.
The reason you and Aero are called out as racist is because when you paint an entire race of people with the same brush, you ARE a racist.

Old 12-01-2011, 05:24 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,527,774 times
Quote:
As horrible as those types of crimes are, you do realize that Whites are 63% of the population, so that stat isn't very far off.

Anyway, what does that have to do with the Blacks having a 70% unwed birth rate?
Typical response from a White person regarding ANYTHING negative.

Face the simple fact that Whites are convicted of commiting sexual crimes against children because they are more likely to crimes those crimes.

* Those inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more like to have been white, a percentage of nearly 70%, than any other race.
* White inmates were nearly three times more likely to have victimized a child than black inmates.

Old 12-01-2011, 05:25 PM

88,989 posts, read 44,804,275 times
Quote:
Explain the statistics difference to a child who's beem violated.
Explain the stats to a child living in poverty, who has no financial support from a father whose identity they don't know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies