Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2010, 11:02 PM

6,836 posts, read 15,410,516 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
Pure BS. Define "own kind". Own kind = humankind. This victim mentality needs to flushed down the toilet where it belongs. Man up, take control of your life, quit caring about what others think, and quit making excuses.
i clearly wrote im in college , work and never been to prison..so please explain where i am making excuses? as a matter of fact what excuses do i have to make when i am living the life that i am supposed to be living?

you make no sense hit the road jack.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2010, 11:15 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,932,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Another dumb poster. 2 kids are the max you can claim for the earned income tax credit. If you file taxes you should know that
Why should he know that? It only applies to low income people with qualifying kids, or those with no kids who are basically in poverty. To assume he should know simply because he files taxes is ludicrous. But of course, being another dumb poster yourself, 'you should know that'.

Old 04-21-2010, 11:16 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,282,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrr View Post
You can't make this up.

An unemployed mother of 15, probably never worked a day in her life, says 'somebody owes me.'

Makes me wonder if the Black community in this country will ever move forward. With the crime, drugs, poverty, etc and the culture of glorifying unemployment, gangs, drug dealers, not taking responsibility, etc I can't imagine things will ever change.

Some of the choice quotes:

Mother, 12 children leave motel for new home
Octomom and the Duggars are white.
Looks like the winner of today's blatantly racist thread goes here!
Congratulations.

Old 04-22-2010, 12:04 AM

9,007 posts, read 13,839,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I've seen racist stuff on both sides of the aisle. As a white man who is the minority in a black family, dont even get me started as to the amount of racism my family and I have had to endore from the minority community.

I remember taking a bus to a campaign dealing with cutting out crime in the minority communities, and the whole bus trip I was harrassed because I was the only white guy on the bus. I met my gf at school one day and was attacked by a man who admitted he attacked me because he was surprised that my gf would date "a white cracker".

I've been attacked and beat over the head with a pipe, and put into a hospitals for doing nothing more than getting off a bus and walking in the wrong neighborhood. My gf has lost all of her minority friends who want nothing to do with her anymore because "I'm white", her sister and mother took 10+ years to begin to accept me as her partner. When adopting my children we were faced with opposition from minorities who didnt want me to adopt my children because they were black. My children get harrassed when I take them to club, because I'm white, and they go to club in a neighborhood full of minorities. Its been non stop barrage of racism from the minority community while my family and friends, and our neighbors (at both homes) are more than accepting of our relationship, and they are all white.

The racism from blacks far outweight any racism which exists in the white community, at least thats by far been my experience..
Oh you have black children? Actually black women outnumber black men in college 10 to 1. the woman with the 15 kids wouldn't have them if the men would have closed their legs
You do realize your children are going to experience racism more from whites

Last edited by jerseygal4u; 04-22-2010 at 12:35 AM..

Old 04-22-2010, 12:06 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,466,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
So this 1 woman represents the black community? Yes another generalization.
Yea, you didn't know that? Of course she does.

I can tell you who the OP represents too...

Old 04-22-2010, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Why should he know that? It only applies to low income people with qualifying kids, or those with no kids who are basically in poverty. To assume he should know simply because he files taxes is ludicrous. But of course, being another dumb poster yourself, 'you should know that'.
Because if he doesn't know he should stop telling that lie that she could get 2500 per child because it isn't true

Old 04-22-2010, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordandubreil View Post
i clearly wrote im in college , work and never been to prison..so please explain where i am making excuses? as a matter of fact what excuses do i have to make when i am living the life that i am supposed to be living?

you make no sense hit the road jack.
What they don't uderstand is you could do what you are supposed to do and still hit a roadblock. These posters just put rose colored glasses on. You could be in a job were they don't like your kind, they will do and say anything to get you fired,so you end up unemployed

Old 04-22-2010, 12:16 AM

11,944 posts, read 14,782,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
So this 1 woman represents the black community? Yes another generalization.
Quote:
Originally Posted by plannine View Post
I guess she didn't get a TV deal, like some others have.............
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordandubreil View Post
instead of saying the black community how about you say the low income part of the black community. because i went to midwood high school in brooklyn where the school is almost 80 percent black, and we had a almost 90 percent graduation rate and not to mention nearly every black student in my school had 2 parents, barely of them were on welfare, and most of them lived in the middle class black areas that bordered the school.

do us a favor and leave your house more often please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
You wonder only because you choose to view this woman as being indicative of the "black community" while ignoring... folks like the President of the damned United States.

Using your logic, every meth addicted hillbilly white person with multiple children living in a trailer park would lead one to ask, when will white people ever move forward.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisvilleslugger View Post
WTF does one ignorant ass women have to do with other 40 plus million African Americans residing in this country. Does the fact that more and more African Americans are college educated mean nothing in your narrow ass generalizing mind?
I'd like to address the black community that does have it's act together and does not suffer from the problems in the OP story. Clearly you see something wrong going on. Can you diagnose this problem? What is the difference between her attitude and your own? What criticism and advice would you be giving her? White people very rarely get to hear that conversation.

Where I stand, all I hear is defense of this woman, or the avoidance of the subject matter. You have ambitions to move upward and onward, nobody can blame you for that- it's the American way. The American way is also to give back to the community and make sure those opportunities you had to get a leg up are left in place for others to follow your lead. Instead what I see is a loosely affiliated band of lone wolf blacks finally coming into their own but never going back to their communities to provide those teaching tools for those behind them. Don't get me wrong, I see it in whites too, but lets stick with the black community as subject. You've divorced yourselves from the least of your brothers but you don't want to speak out loud or admit it to yourselves.

Your ancestors, and perhaps you as individuals, lifted yourselves out of poverty and hid out in a gated community. You also demand of all others that we be sympathetic and throw more money into a hole that you are unwilling to fund with your own dime. You're unwilling to roll your sleeves up and wrestle it down, and also unwilling to stand among middle class in solidarity and say THIS is the way UP, and THIS is the standard. You're still selling the arguments of sympathetic handicap that keep people in mental chains forever. I'm telling you that every nasty statistic that embarrasses your race is largely self imposed, or taught within the black community, but conveniently blamed on whites or the government or commerce or korean shop keepers or... anyone else you can name. You need to confront self defeating behavior directly. They can't hear it from anyone but you because they've been trained to believe that because I'm white I must have it out for them. Some whitey wrote the book, some white cop can't be trusted to protect your rights, some white social worker means to oppress you, some white teacher means to see you fail.

Out of the one side of your mouths I hear you defending blindly because he's 'a brother', but your feet point in another direction chasing down the spoils of a civilization you simultaneously hold in contempt for enslaving those behind you. When you're the CEO of a hip hop record label churning out music that promotes violence-- what have you done to your children? They've patterned themselves after a drug dealer preying upon children as customers and convinced it's legitimate commerce. Colin Powell-- much admired man by both parties, by whites and blacks, why are you hiding out in your gated community?! Why is Bill Cosby the only man with the courage to self criticize the black community? Denzel Washington-- spit it out. Will Smith-- don't soft peddle.

Marvin Gaye had such incredible talent and that story is tragic beyond belief. You could have it all, blow it to hell, and the arguments in your head cause you to beat your father which causes him to shoot his son. How does his life story parallel the least of your brothers stuck in self destructive habits?

So hear yourselves in debate-- just what exactly is wrong, and how should a society or 'advantaged people' be helping? When Oprah, Jordan, and Cosby cannot with their billions reach these people who believe we all owe them something, what makes you think that American citizens or government policy can actually help?

Old 04-22-2010, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Jeeeezzzuuuss! This lady with a clown car vagina pops out 15 leeches, and somebody owes her?! Is stupid added to her water? Here's a novel idea: Close your friggin' legs you wh**e! This is making my blood boil. The only people that owe her anything the fathers of her spawn. People like her are an embarrassment to society.

From the article:

She basically comes out and says she lives in hell (self made but she won't admit that), wants 'somebody' to give her something she does not deserve, and then turns around and says they are gifts from God and that she can have as many as she want?!?!?! I swear she has a negative IQ, but has expert skills in delusion and leeching.
How dare you call the children leeches. Lesve em out of the argument they are innocent

Old 04-22-2010, 12:48 AM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
I agree with mental illness. Or really really stupid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies