Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2010, 06:05 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,345,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
how many people even read the original story? it is incredibly pitiful on so many levels.

there is no way that this woman could properly raise those children to be independent thinkers, to strive for success, or to even have goals. she clearly is incapable of giving ANY of those things to her children.

the first thing that needs to be done is that all of the children need blood tests and the responsible fathers need to step up to the plate. it is a disgrace that men are getting off scott free when they are willing participants in this situation and then they just leave. clearly, the woman does need mental health and life assessment counseling.

Great idea.

Ok- so they can send the bill to father number one in jail...sound good?

Then when they track down the others they can claim their own kids so they will receive the public assistance under their name instead of the mother's. Then they can hang out and watch dad smoke crack instead of watching mom.

How about a court rendering these people as unfit parents and placing the children for adoption? That would be the best possible option for those kids.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2010, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
What they don't uderstand is you could do what you are supposed to do and still hit a roadblock. These posters just put rose colored glasses on. You could be in a job were they don't like your kind, they will do and say anything to get you fired,so you end up unemployed

Oh- you could do what you are supposed to do like having 15 kids with three different men including one who is a coke dealer and convicted felon. This poor woman just "hit a road block".

Old 04-22-2010, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Raacism for one. Let's start with that. Also I'm sure you have seen some pretty racist stuff on city data. This actually makes me believe more people are racist. You see at first I didn't think most whites were racist but a small portion and that that they had no ill will,until I came to this site and now I'm not so sure. I'm talking about racist things like stating blacks are less intelligent. Saying something like that is racist. But pointing out crime stats may or may not be racist.

I see. This poor victim who has 15 children with three different men did so as a result of racism.

Old 04-22-2010, 06:13 AM

897 posts, read 1,688,542 times
She owes us for having to support her damn kids!

Old 04-22-2010, 06:37 AM

11,944 posts, read 14,781,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Ok so answer this then.

What can YOU and the Catholic church do to help fight the war against child molestation'

What can YOU and the white community do to help fight the war on child molestation

What can YOU and the white community do to help fight the war on meth addiction
what can YOU and the white community do to help fight the war on husbands beating their wives

what can YOU and the white community do to help fight the war on men killing their wives, girlfriends or entire family

When those questions can successfully be answered and implementated, then everything else will fall into place.
So are we all to assume that community can't actually help any of these people? Have I heard you correctly?

Old 04-22-2010, 06:49 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,537,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
So are we all to assume that community can't actually help any of these people? Have I heard you correctly?
Here's the post again, where did I indicate what you've interepreted?

Quote:
Ok so answer this then.

What can YOU and the Catholic church do to help fight the war against child molestation'

What can YOU and the white community do to help fight the war on child molestation

what can YOU and the white community do to help fight the war on husbands beating their wives

what can YOU and the white community do to help fight the war on men killing their wives, girlfriends or entire family

When those questions can successfully be answered and implementated, then everything else will fall into place.
Whenever these threads pop up, the same folks stand on their podium directing Blacks to police other Blacks behavior. Well, maybe they should stand on that very same podium and answer the questions on the behavior of those in their very own "community".

Old 04-22-2010, 06:49 AM

10,834 posts, read 14,934,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
No, they can not be helped.

They are what they are.

Old 04-22-2010, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Ok so answer this then.

Hey pal:

The real question is: What are these people doing to help themselves?

You know...I heard a story the other day that was quite sad. These guys broke into this other guy's house, slammed him to the floor, held him down, and forced him to ingest meth. It really was quite tragic.

BTW: if I'm white and proud does that make me a racist?

Old 04-22-2010, 06:57 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,537,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Hey pal:

The real question is: What are these people doing to help themselves? EXACTLY... Personal responsibility.

You know...I heard a story the other day that was quite sad. These guys broke into this other guy's house, slammed him to the floor, held him down, and forced him to ingest meth. It really was quite tragic.

BTW: if I'm white and proud does that make me a racist?

Not a pal.
and if your proud of who you are and your culture NO. But if you feel the need to degrade, belittle and disrepect others then YES your a racist. Hope that clears it up for you.

Old 04-22-2010, 06:57 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
the sad part is that liberals are all about "rights" but with rights come responsibilities, and she is incapable of addressing those responsibilities. the desire to give this woman her "freedom" has cost her children theirs.
Liberals promote irresponsibility for a good reason. They want millions of people dependent on big government. Look at it this way, this woman gave them 15 new guaranteed voters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies