Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2010, 11:24 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times

Advertisements

1000's of anchor babies flock into the streets.

They don't want mom deported.

Thousands of students flock to Capitol to protest SB1070 | Phoenix News | Arizona News | azfamily.com | Phoenix News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2010, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post

Thousands of students flock to Capitol to protest SB1070 | Phoenix News | Arizona News | azfamily.com | Phoenix News

It wasn't hard to see who the students parents were.

GO ARIZONA!!

Blaze a path to freedom!

Profiling happens everyday and to everyone that comes in contact with a new person they cross paths with and their eyes see.

It is called being human.

When you, I, or any human meets someone for the first time, each is trying to figure out the other from the first glance.

Saying it isn't so, and your living in a dream world.

This is war people, it is not playtime.
The Forefathers and my government, grants me my American rights to bare arms against any invasion of another nation.

You need to be pissed at the illegals that got you caught up in this mess in the first place. If they were not here, would this even be an issue. Hispanics need to make a choice. Your American, or your not. END OF DISCUSSION!

Old 04-23-2010, 06:53 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,641,002 times
The government should be taking care of the boarder problems, but we have no leadership in Washington, so it's becoming every man of themselves..
We are in the midst of a four year vacuum where the USA is without a president.. Hopefully we can survive as a nation, for 2 1/2 more years so we can elect someone who will be both a strong leader and an honest person...! The current occupant of the WH is neither..!

Old 04-23-2010, 07:12 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times
Quote:

Well then let them go back with mom or become a sponsor for mom.

Old 04-23-2010, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Well then let them go back with mom or become a sponsor for mom.

I hear you!

Close the 14th amendment loophole that allowed it, by misinterpretation.

Old 04-23-2010, 08:51 PM

2,830 posts, read 2,503,247 times
Quote:

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!! This made my day

**** the protesters. Why are people even listening to these goof balls?! Of course they don't want this bill passed! Can you say conflict of interest? Is that really a surprise to anyone?? It's like listening to what the prisoners have to say about being detained for committing a crime... who cares! They are criminals and they will abide by OUR rules and forgo any rights they think they may have.

You come here legally or you go home. It's that simple. And yes this bill may introduce racial profiling, but you know what? You don't see too many polish illegals coming into Arizona every year... statistics tell us that nearly all are hispanic.

Profiling works. In the case of Arizona, targeting suspicious looking Hispanics is the answer. End of story.

Old 04-23-2010, 09:08 PM

4,049 posts, read 2,741,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanst530 View Post
WOOOOHOOOOOO!!! This made my day.

You come here legally or you go home. It's that simple.
We need to fix the bottlenecking problem that we have with the process to become 'legal'.
BTW this was HOME to many brown people before WE took it so actually THEY are native.
Quote:
Profiling works. In the case of Arizona, targeting suspicious looking Hispanics is the answer. End of story.
I wonder if the Germans started with profiling and targeting suspicious looking Jewish people?

Old 04-23-2010, 09:12 PM

2,830 posts, read 2,503,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
BTW this was HOME to many brown people before WE took it so actually THEY are native.
Yeah, well, they lost it to us.

Sucks for them, but if you can't beat em, join em! .. (legally that is)

Old 04-23-2010, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
We need to fix the bottlenecking problem that we have with the process to become 'legal'.

I wonder if the Germans started with profiling and targeting suspicious looking Jewish people?

From someone that has a little Comanche, a little Cherokee and a tad of Seminole, don't try to play stupid with me.
I don't hide behind what was done in history. I make it on my own personal merits as an American.

Even separate Comanche and Hopi tribes had their own territories and boundaries. You met death if you crossed it.
Let go back to that!

Old 04-23-2010, 09:20 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,994,334 times
Quote:
It wasn't hard to see who the students parents were.

GO ARIZONA!!

Blaze a path to freedom!

Profiling happens everyday and to everyone that comes in contact with a new person they cross paths with and their eyes see.

It is called being human.

When you, I, or any human meets someone for the first time, each is trying to figure out the other from the first glance.

Saying it isn't so, and your living in a dream world.

This is war people, it is not playtime.
The Forefathers and my government, grants me my American rights to bare arms against any invasion of another nation.

You need to be pissed at the illegals that got you caught up in this mess in the first place. If they were not here, would this even be an issue. Hispanics need to make a choice. Your American, or your not. END OF DISCUSSION!
BentBow !!! ... You Are On The Mark !!!

Millions of "Patriotic" American's share your enthusiasm regarding this unique and resolute Govenor who took a bold step to protect the legal citizens of her state ! Damn shame HO & crew don't have the guts to do the same ! Thanks / Old Lamar
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies