Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2010, 09:59 AM

1,089 posts, read 654,950 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
My guess is after this November there is good chance Republicans will be able to get a repeal through on the health care swindle, he'll veto it sealing his fate as one term President. By the time 2012 gets here he'll be forced to step aside and let someone else run.
Dream on, there is zero chance of that.

BTW, is the signer of Romneycare going to beat Obama?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2010, 10:49 AM

12,954 posts, read 13,667,161 times
Republicans have to learn to respond to "now", "today" , "this week" and not "Wait until" "when" and the future when our grand kids will be paying some price. Every argument is about the next election or the next four years. Voters don't neccessarily appreciate the big picture. For instance my local gas price dropped .07 cents. My voter needle moves a little to left today.

Old 04-24-2010, 03:39 PM

30,058 posts, read 18,655,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
She sure is good at telling stories, isnt she?

She sure is. San Fran Nan is so retarded that she can barely speak in complete sentences and suffers from complete lapses in which all communication just breaks down.

I love it when people criticize Bush's IQ (118). I am damn sure that San Fran Nan is below 100 and probably is just a shade above 90. Not retarded by defiinition, but definately close enough to an IQ of 80 that a good deal of her life is spent in a retarded state of mind.

Old 04-24-2010, 03:49 PM

3,071 posts, read 9,136,328 times
Obama better start coming up with some solutions of his own before he says negative things about states that have. If he can not offer a better solution NOW he best keep his mouth shut..Bush did the same thing...Quick to degrade people like the minutemen but then giving us no REAL solutions...

Old 04-24-2010, 05:52 PM

24,508 posts, read 33,298,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
At least Allah responded. Right? Who was ELECTED President? Why didnt god help Palin? I am sure she prayed too. Does this prove Islam/Allah is more real than Christianity/God?
Sometimes we have to suffer through a poor President like Obama before we get a good President.
Example: After Carter we had Reagan.

So God did answer the prayers of Republicans. Obama is reminding America just how bad a leftist president is.

Old 04-24-2010, 05:56 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,932,670 times
Quote:
My guess is after this November there is good chance Republicans will be able to get a repeal through on the health care swindle, he'll veto it sealing his fate as one term President. By the time 2012 gets here he'll be forced to step aside and let someone else run.
Certain aspects can be changed, but if the Rs get control it will be very simple to just NOT appropriate funds for the 150 new departments, the 15000 new IRS agents and other structures in the bill that require funding.

Old 04-24-2010, 06:01 PM

5,319 posts, read 8,982,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Sometimes we have to suffer through a poor President like Obama before we get a good President.
Example: After Carter we had Reagan.
Yes ... I see your logic.

We had to suffer through EIGHT YEARS OF HELL under a complete idiot named George W. Bush, before we got a TRULY GREAT PRESIDENT like Barack Obama !!!

Right back at yah !!!

Old 04-24-2010, 09:47 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,528,866 times
Quote:
Yep and everything will go on just fine just as it is right? No more problems if they can just repeal this law. Obama gone in 2012 and the tea baggers can go back home and just relax. Everything will be just as great as it was with HC and the economy and oil in 2008. Boy I know you cant wait.

Old 04-24-2010, 09:54 PM

21,353 posts, read 8,448,246 times
I can see NOVEMBER from my window!

Old 04-24-2010, 09:57 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,843,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelosi View Post
The democratic party is in Control, nothing to save..The Republican party is dieing rapidly being sliced and diced into aa small fringe movement of covert racist.

You said the same thing last year. How many times will you predict his demise and be WRONG? LOL..Republicans will pick up seats and remain the minority. Look at the Florida and Arizona Republican primaries. You guys are already imploding.
Ok so you wanna play this game fine whats his approval rating today its not 50 and more
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies