Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2010, 09:44 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,218,480 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
How misogynistic and patronizing to say that a female does not know what a fetus looks like....why do some, despite all evidence to the contrary, think women are stupid...what a backward ignorant thought.
If she has never seen what her fetus looks like then she has not seen what it is she is choosing to destroy.
Why is the left so scared of letting woman see both sides?
So you think woman might not choose to destroy the fetus if they see it? Is that terrible thing to not destroy life.. You think woman are so ignorant and weak they can not see both sides
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2010, 09:45 AM

5,412 posts, read 4,237,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
If she has never seen what her fetus looks like then she has not seen what it is she is choosing to destroy.
Why is the left so scared of letting woman see both sides?
So you think woman might not choose to destroy the fetus if they see it? Is that terrible thing to not destroy life.. You think woman are so ignorant and weak they can not see both sides
Because you have to understand their mentality, it's of a spoiled 3 year old who thinks the world revolves around her. She should be able to do WHATEVER she wants, and preferably, at taxpayer expense. These people are sociopaths, you cannot understand them unless you're a sociopath as well.

Old 04-28-2010, 09:46 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,692,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSoul83 View Post
When did I say anything about the government getting between me and my doctor? This has nothing to do with that anyways. It merely makes them take responsibility even in the smallest since of what they are planning on doing. You want to kill your baby then you should have to see the baby on the screen before you do it.
It has everything to do with the government getting between a patient and their doctor. This law forces a woman to have an ultrasound, something her doctor may not have prescribed for her otherwise. It could not be a clearer example of the government dictating health care. And, the anti-health care reform crowd is all for it.
Unbelievable.

Old 04-28-2010, 09:46 AM

48 posts, read 22,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
a cancer patient is shown an xray or cat scan of a tumor.
If abortion is a medical procedure why would the woman object to seeing what she is choosing to destroy.
why is the left so scared of showing a woman what it is she is choosing to destroy
Why is she FORCED to see what she is destroying? Again, women aren't as dumb as conservatives think? When i had a nasal polyp removed, i wasnt forced to look at it

Why does the right want government involvement in people's medical life?

Old 04-28-2010, 09:47 AM

Liberal logic: Mandate that cigarette packs show pictures of diseased lungs, hearts, etc. But show what a fetus looks like, HATE CRIME!

Old 04-28-2010, 09:47 AM

383 posts, read 222,561 times
Then don't get pregnant with an unwanted child and try to murder it. Personally I think people who have abortions are getting off easy with only having to see the baby before they murder it. They should get the death penalty for murder!

Old 04-28-2010, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by winning1 View Post
Why is she FORCED to see what she is destroying? Again, women aren't as dumb as conservatives think? When i had a nasal polyp removed, i wasnt forced to look at it

Yeah, yet I need to sign a log book to get cough medicine, yet you want ZERO "intrusion" into whether you can kill your own child.

Only a sociopath would compare a polyp to a child.

Old 04-28-2010, 09:49 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,621,734 times
Quote:
Nope but 80% do. Good enough for me you take what you can get when the government is intent on letting children be murdered. Good thing we still have some states willing to try and stop this.
So where does this magic 80% figure come from? And who's to say a woman who doesn't want to go thru this ultrasound procedure and have to pay for it won't log onto the Internet to find out what the hell she is supposed to do with a coat hanger in order to induce an abortion?

Does anyone know how much it costs to get an ultrasound? If it's like a $1000, then that's gonna be quite a burden for a number of women.

Old 04-28-2010, 09:49 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,692,117 times
Quote:
Then don't get pregnant with an unwanted child and try to murder it. Personally I think people who have abortions are getting off easy with only having to see the baby before they murder it. They should get the death penalty for murder!
Would you say that to a rape or incest victim?

Old 04-28-2010, 09:50 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,218,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by winning1 View Post

I understand the reason the left does not like the law. Some mothers might choose not to destroy their unborn and the left just can not stand it when woman choose not to destroy their unborn
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies