Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 06:52 PM

33,532 posts, read 37,132,711 times

Advertisements

I think it is just a lot of fussing about nothing...There will be no implants and no GPS receiver in the card...It's just a simple ID card similar to cards most people have in their wallets today.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2010, 07:13 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,439,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
I think it is just a lot of fussing about nothing...There will be no implants and no GPS receiver in the card...It's just a simple ID card similar to cards most people have in their wallets today.
So the Bible lies now huh? You really believe that too don't you? That's it's still the same old regular day huh? First the illegal immigrants, then you and I!! Who can stop them? If you don't believe it now while it's happening to others, is it going to make any difference when it STARTS (and mind you, it will) happening to you and those you love? Wow!!

Old 04-30-2010, 07:42 PM

14,076 posts, read 20,526,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
So the Bible lies now huh? You really believe that too don't you? That's it's still the same old regular day huh? First the illegal immigrants, then you and I!! Who can stop them? If you don't believe it now while it's happening to others, is it going to make any difference when it STARTS (and mind you, it will) happening to you and those you love? Wow!!
I take it you're worried about the mark of the beast? Well...two things come to mind:

1. If you're a true follower of Jesus Christ, you won't be here when it's instituted anyhow.

2. If it's prophesied, it's the Will of God. And, if it's the Will of God, is that something you should be opposing? After all, you'll be setting yourself in opposition to God himself, right? I doubt that's a position many good Christian's would like to find themselves in.

Old 04-30-2010, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
I take it you're worried about the mark of the beast? Well...two things come to mind:

1. If you're a true follower of Jesus Christ, you won't be here when it's instituted anyhow.

2. If it's prophesied, it's the Will of God. And, if it's the Will of God, is that something you should be opposing? After all, you'll be setting yourself in opposition to God himself, right? I doubt that's a position many good Christian's would like to find themselves in.
I'm not worried about a thing other than the souls of the undecided.....for God's will, will be done. PERIOD! I understand my purpose in this life...and it's to LOSE it for the sake of the GOSPEL!! That's it, that's all friend.

Old 04-30-2010, 07:55 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,656,986 times
Quote:
I'm not worried about a thing other than the souls of the undecided.....for God's will, will be done. PERIOD! I understand my purpose in this life...and it's to LOSE it for the sake of the GOSPEL!! That's it, that's all friend.
Yeah, well you don't have to try and take everybody else along with you,if you wish to go that's your doings,just keep it to yourself and leave the rest of us who have no desire to go with you alone,quit forcing your belief on others.

Old 04-30-2010, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
Yeah, well you don't have to try and take everybody else along with you,if you wish to go that's your doings,just keep it to yourself and leave the rest of us who have no desire to go with you alone,quit forcing your belief on others.
You're conscience nagging at you? Might be trying to tell you something..........shhhhh, listen.....

You're argument is NOT WITH BETSEY! And quit speaking for the "others", how do you know what they want to do, or not do? You not wanting go means, YOU just don't want to go! That's all.

Then again....you came here just to tell me that? Are you sure? Hence.............you're conscience?

Old 04-30-2010, 08:04 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,656,986 times
Quote:
You're conscience nagging at you? Might be trying to tell you something..........shhhhh, listen.....

You're argument is NOT WITH BETSEY!

My conscience doesn't bother me one bit, I have nothing to worry about.I usually find that those who holler the loudness are the ones who have to worry about their conscience..

Old 04-30-2010, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
My conscience doesn't bother me one bit, I have nothing to worry about.I usually find that those who holler the loudness are the ones who have to worry about their conscience..
And the fact that you can HEAR me, speaks volumes eh?

Old 04-30-2010, 08:19 PM

7,725 posts, read 12,618,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
I guess I will just have to take your word for it. But don't say I didn't warn you when they switch it all up and decide to tattoo the national ID on any part of our bodies. Which I really don't think will happen because it's unconstitutional, but just in case.

Old 04-30-2010, 08:21 PM

7,725 posts, read 12,618,642 times
I really like this new me! I'm not yelling at anyone, I'm not dissing anyone else, I'm not arguing. This feels really good to actually get my point across for once without getting crunk with anyone else. This is nice!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies