U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2010, 10:02 AM

5,129 posts, read 4,534,630 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
Yes, you're as hideous as Marilyn Munster.

LMAO!!!! Thank you very much.

Old 07-14-2010, 10:34 AM

7,136 posts, read 12,692,681 times
[quote=hawkeye2009;15029199]Sorry.

I cannot see your photo. I have certainly met some very nice people in the northeast (very friendly people). There ARE certainly good looking people in the northeast. However, they really are, on the average, not very attractive people at all. I think that the features that many Americans consider attractive are the high cheek bones, small noses, blonde hair, blue eyes, non receeding chin- are features of northern europeans. That "standard" is really not seen on the aggregate in the northeast.

Have same general experience traveling to northeast, very harsh looking people overall. From my many travels, have found the people in Texas and California gnerally to be more "attractive", seem healthier and more vigorous. But again is my personal experience. And agree also, have met many friendly folks in Northeast (i.e. MA, NH, PA, etc.).

Old 07-14-2010, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post

Have same general experience traveling to northeast, very harsh looking people overall. From my many travels, have found the people in Texas and California gnerally to be more "attractive", seem healthier and more vigorous. But again is my personal experience. And agree also, have met many friendly folks in Northeast (i.e. MA, NH, PA, etc.).

No the people in CA are FAKE. Fake boobs, fake cheeks, fake nails, fake butts. Silicon and Botox everywhere. That is not healthier. Or they are short, dark, Mexicans. Oh and let's not forget dumb as dirt with all those blondes walking around after all. Of course this is just my personal experience.

Do I sound ridiculous and is it ok for me to lump the people of CA like that? Get it!

Old 07-14-2010, 10:55 AM

Location: 30 months till retirement and I can leave the hell hole of New Yorkakistan
22,012 posts, read 12,358,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilExquiste View Post
I have never been to the Midwest but whites from the northeast act way different from whites in the southern states (they are nicer down there).
Quote:
they are nicer down there
maybe to your face...but watch out when you turn

us in the northeast are 'up front and in your face' some say 'rude'.. we say blunt and honest

down south, they smile at you while stabing you in the back

as they say down south.."you know whats worse than a yankee......... a damn yankee"

Old 07-14-2010, 10:57 AM

Location: 30 months till retirement and I can leave the hell hole of New Yorkakistan
Quote:
ms. munster was a hottie

Old 07-14-2010, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Queen View Post
Huh I thought my albums were public.

Anyway I think making statements like that do not show your intelligence and I know you are intelligent. To say that most people in the Northeast are ugly is really very close minded and well out right wrong.

I don't think I am gorgeous but I most certainly to not feel that I am ugly. But who knows maybe to you I would be.
you look like a cop

Old 07-14-2010, 10:59 AM

7,136 posts, read 12,692,681 times
Quote:
No the people in CA are FAKE. Fake boobs, fake cheeks, fake nails, fake butts. Silicon and Botox everywhere. That is not healthier. Or they are short, dark, Mexicans. Oh and let's not forget dumb as dirt with all those blondes walking around after all. Of course this is just my personal experience.

Do I sound ridiculous and is it ok for me to lump the people of CA like that? Get it!

I don't generally hobnob with the "fake" crowd, but those WHITES I have met and known IN GENERAL in CA are healthier, happier, more robust types. Just thought it might have something to do with the sunshine! Anyway, I no longer frequent the area, because as you say, too many illegals there now which makes it difficult to enjoy many areas. But....that's another issue.

Old 07-14-2010, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
you look like a cop

Bahahahahaha!!!! well thanks. Nope just a mom.

Old 07-14-2010, 11:19 AM

9,897 posts, read 6,421,500 times
Quote:
The second pic, cyber looks like Sarah Jessie Parker when
she was younger

Old 07-14-2010, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Bahahahahaha!!!! well thanks. Nope just a mom.
seriously...you look like a cop named Sue, that I knew years ago

she was/is a good lady,,
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or