Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2010, 10:32 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,391,085 times

Advertisements

Why is it that those who give Beck great credibility are insulted when they aren't taken seriously?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2010, 12:01 PM

1,530 posts, read 1,528,269 times
I hope everyone is researching what Glenn has been talking about, because I can't find any lies in what is being said. Did you? Please share if he is wrong on the serious issues he is discussing because it will affect each and everyone.

Old 05-14-2010, 12:19 PM

5,747 posts, read 12,016,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
I'm afraid we are heading to a one world government.
I don't follow Beck, so can you elaborate a bit on the "one world government" thing?

Old 05-14-2010, 12:28 PM

214 posts, read 119,792 times
It has become obvious that this thread might be full of the counter-speech government agents deployed by the WH???? Hmmm.. Something to think about.

Think about it people, why wouldn't anyone want to know if what GB says is actually happening? WHO WOULDN'T? You all know who wouldn't...

Old 05-14-2010, 09:55 PM

3,175 posts, read 3,641,624 times
I'm going to listen until he is proven wrong. So far I see him being slammed for his personality and I am very interested in what he and his watchdogs are uncovering so I am going to keep listening. Not that there is anything we can do about it but at least we will be informed.

Old 05-15-2010, 12:51 AM

37,053 posts, read 41,998,003 times
Quote:
I'm going to listen until he is proven wrong. So far I see him being slammed for his personality and I am very interested in what he and his watchdogs are uncovering so I am going to keep listening. Not that there is anything we can do about it but at least we will be informed.
I don't know who his "watchdogs" are but do you really think he is uncovering things nobody else knows about because he is a talented investigative reporter?

Old 05-15-2010, 01:17 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,148,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I don't know who his "watchdogs" are but do you really think he is uncovering things nobody else knows about because he is a talented investigative reporter?
You just pointed out the worst thing about this situation. There are no real investigative reporters around these days. If there were they would be finding and reporting all the things that Beck is talking about. He would love to have some of them help him but they are mostly worried about staying among the employed and won't take a chance on real reporting.

Old 05-15-2010, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Who can prove Beck wrong? Only the White House can do that and they aren't about to get involved in any way other than to keep their string of propaganda flowing to try to get more people to believe them instead of him.

When you look at all the things he says and holds up with videos and written words I don't see any way that you can't go along with him. Cass Sunstein will have to take Beck down with some kind of furtive work since he can't protect himself from what he has said in the past. Rahm Emanuel and almost all the czars can't defend themselves from him without lying even more.

He has said nothing about Kagan but why did the White House talk to the school her brother teaches at and tell them to not allow any kind of press interviews with him there. They won't allow media people into his classroom or the building it is in. What do they fear? They won't allow interviews of the appointee or even his family. Something is lying back there in here past.

Old 05-15-2010, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
He has formed a site for people who dig up anything to report to and he thanks the people who are finding things for him daily. There are plenty of people who know a little here and a little there that when put together like his staff does out pops truths that must be true since the worst the White House can come up with is that he lies. No explanation of any lies just that he does it. He has that red telephone that they could call him on and tell him that the last thing he said was untrue, but he gets no calls on it.

Old 05-15-2010, 01:29 AM

5,341 posts, read 6,487,785 times
I really like the Founding Friday's specials

Some great History from where we came and how we
got to where were at

The insights of the people who were a part of the ideas
for a free country always amazes me
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies