Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2010, 03:08 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,937,590 times

Advertisements

And he would, if he could.

Didn't he say as much here?

Obama: ‘I’m Not Going to Take Your Guns Away’ - Washington Wire - WSJ

Quote:
So he tried again. “Even if I want to take them away, I don’t have the votes in Congress,’’ he said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2010, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
Translation: I have no proof, evidence or facts but I have a bunch of he said she said from back in 1996 that nobody can actually prove.
What the poster posted is correct. Have you bothered to look at his voting record on the issue?

Old 05-15-2010, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
As usual ,this slobbering lying pig of a human has no facts to back that up at all.....she lied about "Death Panels" and a host of other things...it's really too bad that there are people who would believe this cowardly quitter AGAIN...are repugs REALLY that stupid?????

She's a subversive, sick sociopath, bent on creating hatred and divisiveness in America, ....and so are her followers and supporters....
She has not lied.

Have you looked at his voting record?

Remember his comments about not having the votes in Congress.

He definitely would if he could. No doubt.

Old 05-15-2010, 03:15 PM

2,966 posts, read 3,915,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Exactly.. He said EVEN if I want to take them away, I could. He never said he DID want to. Way to twist one's words.

Old 05-15-2010, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawflower View Post
Exactly.. He said EVEN if I want to take them away, I could. He never said he DID want to. Way to twist one's words.
If he had the votes in Congress, he would.

Old 05-15-2010, 03:21 PM

296 posts, read 273,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
As usual ,this slobbering lying pig of a human has no facts to back that up at all.....she lied about "Death Panels" and a host of other things...it's really too bad that there are people who would believe this cowardly quitter AGAIN...are repugs REALLY that stupid?????

She's a subversive, sick sociopath, bent on creating hatred and divisiveness in America, ....and so are (HIS) followers and supporters....
The bolded sections 100% apply to the obamanator, his followers, and democrats. Funny how things can turn around on you like that, eh?

and I'm no Palin fanboy for sure, but I do agree with her that this buffoon would get rid of guns if he could.

Old 05-15-2010, 03:28 PM

438 posts, read 503,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
It doesn't surprise me he isn't pro gun but the argument that so and so could do such and such if they had the chance to, can be used against any person.

If Sarah had the chance to , she would like to take over the US and change laws to what she sees fit.

Old 05-15-2010, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmandvadva View Post
The bolded sections 100% apply to the obamanator, his followers, and democrats. Funny how things can turn around on you like that, eh?

and I'm no Palin fanboy for sure, but I do agree with her that this buffoon would get rid of guns if he could.
Exactly. Except the country is at risk under obama and his slobbering minions.

Old 05-15-2010, 04:24 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,571,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Exactly. Except the country is at risk under obama and his slobbering minions.
LOL

Go Obama. Take away the guns....only Republican owners guns!

Lets hear how much more they whine after wards. It is music to my EARS to hear all their whining.

Old 05-15-2010, 04:31 PM

296 posts, read 273,429 times
Try to take away my guns and you'll hear something, but it won't be music. I do consider the sound of a .357 Magnum music, though, but probably not so much without hearing protection.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies