Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 07:29 PM

434 posts, read 409,236 times

Advertisements

This focuses on Fascism and Economics in the US:

Social Security Institute | show (http://socialsecurityinstitute.com/blog_post/show/505 - broken link)

Is it the Democrats' neo-fascist economics that is holding back recovery?

Eagle Forum Blog: Interview: Tim Carney — Obamanomics

Fascism, corruption and my 'Democratic' Party

Here are the many different political parties in the US:

D.C.'s Political Report: Minor Parties Links

Old 05-20-2010, 07:32 PM

Default Fascism & Economics USA

This focuses on Fascism and Economics in the US:

http://socialsecurityinstitute.com/blog_post/show/505

Is it the Democrats' neo-fascist economics that is holding back recovery?

Eagle Forum Blog: Interview: Tim Carney — Obamanomics

Fascism, corruption and my 'Democratic' Party

Here are the many different political parties in the US:

D.C.'s Political Report: Minor Parties Links

Old 05-20-2010, 08:33 PM

1,530 posts, read 1,533,012 times
Interesting reading. The way they have no morals and values, openly showing it like it's normal. That go's with the communists goals of 1963 I read.
Communist Goals - 1963 Congressional Record

Knowing both parties are corrupt makes Nov. a hard pill to swallow. It still comes down to the lesser of 2 evils.

I didn't realize there was so many parties--alot seem silly.

Old 05-20-2010, 08:48 PM

1,530 posts, read 1,533,012 times
Now this article everyone needs to read. So they understand what is really going on. Some high lights from the article.

In a surprise move, the CPUSA (Communist Party USA) has announced a lawsuit against the Democratic Party and its leadership for the alleged theft of intellectual property. The plaintiffs claim that the entire so-called "new" Democratic agenda is, in fact, the product of a decades-long, painstaking campaign by CPUSA theorists, agitators, and underground subversive cells - which makes it the intellectual property of the Communist Party USA, protected by American copyright laws."They stole our entire platform, rebranded it 'progressive', and claimed it as their own," declared a CPUSA spokesperson at a press conference in San Francisco. "And we communists say, not so fast! Not in this country anyway, where we still have property rights and the rule of law, thank God! Actually, let me rephrase that..."

The Democratic National Committee has declined to issue an official comment on the lawsuit, but a high-ranking White House official stated privately that this development is the result of an historically inevitable "convergence of opposites" - a philosophical concept outlined by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels - whereby the American public catches up with the glorious promise of communism, while the CPUSA becomes so American that it becomes embroiled in litigation. "Don't quote me on this," he added, "but Barack and I believe we can easily reconcile whatever minor differences we have with the CPUSA, and work together to prepare Americans for the final march, in well-organized and neat columns, towards our radiant progressive future."

Communists Sue Democratic Party For Stealing Platform The Current Truth

Old 05-20-2010, 09:05 PM

I found this article very interesting as well.... The nerve of the communists in our Country to so blatantly expose themselves....

Old 05-20-2010, 10:46 PM

2,023 posts, read 5,313,112 times
Bilderberg 2010, which is in Spain this year, is comming soon in early June.

Old 05-20-2010, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 73-79 ford fan View Post
Bilderberg 2010, which is in Spain this year, is comming soon in early June.
Can't wait to find out what they have in store for us next....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies