Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 12:09 AM

10,214 posts, read 15,927,883 times

Advertisements

I don't know if Obama is a racist, but a lot of people around him certainly are....Sotomayor, Kagan (maybe not racist but anti-straight maybe?), Gates, Wright, his wife.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2010, 12:33 AM

15,089 posts, read 8,634,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
The only ties between the two are scholarships that NCLR granted to a MEChA chapter.

Now if you're talking about La Raza Unida, they are definitely extremist and hateful.

Nobody here seems to be able to differentiate between the two.
I'm talking about all of them, OK. National Council of the Race has been funding MEChA for years, and the federal disclosures prove that. By aligning itself with such a despicable group NCLR shows their true colors, regardless of their public protestations of good will.

The bottom line here is that these organizations which a race based, have no place in America. NCLR has marched in the streets waving the Mexican flag ... supports amnesty for illegals and reforming immigration laws to streamline millions more of their chicano brothers and sisters regardless of the impact.

The liberal lunatics in this country cannot seem to put 2 + 2 together, and support those that would slit their throats the moment they had the power to do it. Groups like this are concerned with one agenda ... their agenda .. and are not Americans ... they are invaders, under the guise of an ethnic minority that "needs" protection.

What they need is a red white and blue boot in their rear ends, kicking their racist arses back to Mexico.

Old 05-18-2010, 12:47 AM

17,440 posts, read 28,602,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
supports amnesty for illegals and reforming immigration laws to streamline millions more of their chicano brothers and sisters regardless of the impact.
One can agree or disagree with this idea but that doesn't necessarily make someone a traitor or extremist. I myself have mixed feelings about this. I don't regard people on either side of the debate as "traitors" just because they don't share my views. I have friends who favor total and complete amnesty and friends who support draconian anti-illegal immigration measures and I don't think either side are "traitors" or "extremists", even though I disagree with both.

Quote:
The liberal lunatics in this country cannot seem to put 2 + 2 together, and support those that would slit their throats the moment they had the power to do it.
I haven't exactly seen "liberal lunatics" support the Hutarreee or the Westboro Baptist Church, who fall into that category.

Quote:
Groups like this are concerned with one agenda ... their agenda .. and are not Americans ... they are invaders, under the guise of an ethnic minority that "needs" protection.
There are actual Latino extremist groups that advocate this like La Raza Unida, Mexica Movement, or the Nation of Aztlan. BTW the Nation of Aztlan, despite their hatred of the "gringo", are allied with white supremacist groups out of a mutual hatred of Jews and gays. The enemy of my enemy is my friend etc....

Quote:
What they need is a red white and blue boot in their rear ends, kicking their racist arses back to Mexico.
The "red white and blue boot" these days is likely to be worn by a Latino....

Old 05-18-2010, 09:47 PM

Quote:
One can agree or disagree with this idea but that doesn't necessarily make someone a traitor or extremist. I myself have mixed feelings about this. I don't regard people on either side of the debate as "traitors" just because they don't share my views. I have friends who favor total and complete amnesty and friends who support draconian anti-illegal immigration measures and I don't think either side are "traitors" or "extremists", even though I disagree with both.

I haven't exactly seen "liberal lunatics" support the Hutarreee or the Westboro Baptist Church, who fall into that category.

There are actual Latino extremist groups that advocate this like La Raza Unida, Mexica Movement, or the Nation of Aztlan. BTW the Nation of Aztlan, despite their hatred of the "gringo", are allied with white supremacist groups out of a mutual hatred of Jews and gays. The enemy of my enemy is my friend etc....

The "red white and blue boot" these days is likely to be worn by a Latino....
Just look at their funding ... their purpose in life is to drive social unrest, as the United States is turned into a third world economy. Ford Foundation, Rockefeller Foundation, and federal monies ... follow the money.

Of course they don't know that, they're just driven by their own self interests and racist leanings ... they are being used by those that fund them.

And I can see how they would buy into this ... but I cannot fathom the liberal left's support of these groups. It's suicidal lunacy.

This is a silent attack .. an invasion without tanks and armies to change the social makeup of the country and pit group against group, as the gangsters on wall street, the federal reserve, and their pimps in Washington continue to rape the financial systems and destroy the country.

Traitor is appropriate for many ... for others, useful idiot is perhaps more accurate.

Old 05-18-2010, 09:54 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,466,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sturmgeist View Post
Which was dedicated to promoting white interests would they be allowed into the highest court in this country? Sotomayor is a disgusting racist, Obama hates white people and knows she does also and will vote accordingly, same with kagan who more than likely hates white non-Jewish men with a passion and as well, will vote accordingly. Shame how drastically this racist president is changing our country.
The fastest anybody has ever made my ignore list. Congrats.

Old 05-18-2010, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
I don't know if Obama is a racist, but a lot of people around him certainly are....Sotomayor, Kagan (maybe not racist but anti-straight maybe?), Gates, Wright, his wife.
Birds of a feather ...

This Kagan creep ... she makes Sotomayor look like Thomas Freaking Jefferson ... I mean she is without question the worst SC nominee in the history of this country .... she's anti-constitution right straight to that dark soul, and shouldn't even be allowed public office in any capacity.

Obama ... that filthy no good rotten scoundrel ... well he's George Bush on steroids, just as I predicted he would be, and his idiotic supporters use the race card when anyone complains about this illegal alien infesting the White House.

Of course he's just a front man like all the rest ... but he's particularly disgusting because he comes on as so sincere. At least George didn't hide the fact that he was the village idiot, and an elitist SOB.

Old 05-18-2010, 10:10 PM

18,132 posts, read 25,286,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sturmgeist View Post
Which was dedicated to promoting white interests would they be allowed into the highest court in this country? Sotomayor is a disgusting racist, Obama hates white people and knows she does also and will vote accordingly, same with kagan who more than likely hates white non-Jewish men with a passion and as well, will vote accordingly. Shame how drastically this racist president is changing our country.
FYI,
only mexicans talk about "La Raza"
all other hispanics have no idea of what the h.... that's supposed to mean.

Old 05-18-2010, 11:25 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,766,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacNW transplant View Post
Definition of La Raza from the NCLR.

National Council of La Raza: Translation of La Raza (http://www.nclr.org/section/translation/ - broken link)
Agree.

Thank you for the post.

Old 05-19-2010, 12:39 AM

17,440 posts, read 28,602,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Just look at their funding ... their purpose in life is to drive social unrest, as the United States is turned into a third world economy. Ford Foundation, Rockefeller Foundation, and federal monies ... follow the money.

Of course they don't know that, they're just driven by their own self interests and racist leanings ... they are being used by those that fund them.

And I can see how they would buy into this ... but I cannot fathom the liberal left's support of these groups. It's suicidal lunacy.

This is a silent attack .. an invasion without tanks and armies to change the social makeup of the country and pit group against group, as the gangsters on wall street, the federal reserve, and their pimps in Washington continue to rape the financial systems and destroy the country.

Traitor is appropriate for many ... for others, useful idiot is perhaps more accurate.
Into conspiracy theories much?

Old 05-19-2010, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Into conspiracy theories much?
Much in denial, are you?. Rather than toss around insinuations of little green men from outer space, why not be honest, and acknowledge the well documented role these "foundations" play now (and have a long history of playing) in creating the balkanization seen through their funding mechanisms and the undue political power being directed to these radical groups?

So far, all you have done here is claim that "oh .. those other guys are radical ... but NCLR is not part of that" .. all the while ignoring NCLR's documented support both politically and financially of those radical groups. To ignore that, and to ignore the source of funding for NCLR is intellectually disingenuous.

We're talking realty here ... not theory.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies