U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 12:43 AM

747 posts, read 638,519 times

Advertisements

Which was dedicated to promoting white interests would they be allowed into the highest court in this country? Sotomayor is a disgusting racist, Obama hates white people and knows she does also and will vote accordingly, same with kagan who more than likely hates white non-Jewish men with a passion and as well, will vote accordingly. Shame how drastically this racist president is changing our country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2010, 12:45 AM

8,743 posts, read 10,036,382 times
Your post is all lies. I believe Soto may be a racist BUT Obama? No. He isn't. DREAM on.

Go back to Storm Front.

Old 05-17-2010, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Your post is all lies. I believe Soto may be a racist BUT Obama? No. He isn't. DREAM on.

Go back to Storm Front.
Stormfront is a racist website full of ignorant people, I'm against racism.
Obama is definitely racist, he is very conflicted with his white side as he has said himself. If he wasn't racist he wouldn't have sat in reverend wrights church for decades and tolerated his racist diatribes. I know I sure wouldn't tolerate listening to such virulent racism, let alone finance through donations to the church as well as take part in it.

Old 05-17-2010, 12:50 AM

Quote:

Go back to Storm Front.
How can my opinion be 'lies'? Sure, I can't prove obama or sotomayor are racists but all signs point to yes. No lies in my post, just truth about the double standard in this country when it comes to racism.

Old 05-17-2010, 01:13 AM

11,435 posts, read 16,011,047 times
Quote:

Go back to Storm Front.
Neither Sotomayor nor Pres Obama is a racist. Again, soto's "wise Latina" comments were taken out of context at a symposium for young aspiring Hispanic American young ppl. I fail to see anything racist about her comments. If Right wing talk radio & TV scream about it enough, it eventually becomes whatever they say it is, but is not in real life. That is unfair.

Old 05-17-2010, 01:15 AM

26,504 posts, read 24,332,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sturmgeist View Post
Which was dedicated to promoting white interests would they be allowed into the highest court in this country? Sotomayor is a disgusting racist, Obama hates white people and knows she does also and will vote accordingly, same with kagan who more than likely hates white non-Jewish men with a passion and as well, will vote accordingly. Shame how drastically this racist president is changing our country.
Where do you people get this stuff?

Readers of this forum should keep in mind that anybody can post nearly anything here. You know what they say about opinions...

Old 05-17-2010, 02:40 AM

1,463 posts, read 5,558,026 times
stormfront = hiigh school drop outs.....just people who want to blame everybody for their personal failures...

Old 05-17-2010, 07:29 AM

17,057 posts, read 11,458,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sturmgeist View Post

They would call that group "The KKK".

"La Raza" is a bigoted, racist element which is given a free pass by the left, as thier views of racism are very selective. "La Raza" is a hate group and should be viewed as such, much like the KKK and the Nation of Islam.

Old 05-17-2010, 07:32 AM

10,032 posts, read 6,901,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
They would call that group "The KKK".

"La Raza" is a bigoted, racist element which is given a free pass by the left, as thier views of racism are very selective. "La Raza" is a hate group and should be viewed as such, much like the KKK and the Nation of Islam.

I could not agree more. Most lefties think that only white people can be racists.

Old 05-17-2010, 08:19 AM

14,810 posts, read 13,614,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
sturmgeist[/b];14207873]Which was dedicated to promoting white interests would they be allowed into the highest court in this country? Sotomayor is a disgusting racist, Obama hates white people and knows she does also and will vote accordingly, same with kagan who more than likely hates white non-Jewish men with a passion and as well, will vote accordingly. Shame how drastically this racist president is changing our country.
"sturmgeist"? Is that a pseudonym for "stormfront"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies