Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2010, 03:43 PM

2,479 posts, read 3,235,583 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Miss USA Stripping Scandal « Daily Break News (http://dailybreaknews.com/miss-usa-stripping-scandal/02514 - broken link)

And The Donald will strip her crown in

Miss USA Stripping Scandal
UPDATE: Pageant asking questions about photos of Miss USA Rima Fakih in a 2007 stripping contest sponsored by a Detroit radio station
Read more on Fox News

Miss USA Rima Fakih: Will unearthed pole dancing photos of pageant winner strip her of her crown?
Long before she was crowned Miss USA 2010, Rima Fakih took home top honors in a contest that would make Donald Trump blush.
Read more on New York Daily News
Was Newt Gingrich there?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2010, 09:11 AM

737 posts, read 1,648,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
a male stripper normally strips down to a marble bag or male g-string. far more revealing than a pair of short shorts. our new miss USA kept her clothes on and did a sexy little dance on a stripper pole, much like many many other girls her age. this is not 195o, young women are more free to express their sexuality if they want to. it does not make them a **** nor should it disqualify them from a beauty contest that is all about T & A. that is the point. the donald wants hot, sexy young women to participate and that is what he got. don't like it or approve. change the channel and stop trying to look up the gal's pants.

The chippendale's I kind of knew but I didn't really know them I just sat at the table they ours what ever. Anyways they pulled a quicky as in they made out like someone at the table touched one of them improperly which wasn't true they didn't then they had to sit with her because he had been comprised so to speak. It was a gimic to sit with us because one of the girls dated one of them only a few of them sat at the tabled not all and it was in a corner away from the main show the place had a few rooms not just one where people hung out at. Anyways the guys were real nice to us anyways.

Old 05-23-2010, 09:56 AM

177 posts, read 256,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sturmgeist View Post
She needs to be stripped of her crown immediately, give it to a deserving all-American girl.
lol!!!

Old 05-23-2010, 10:24 AM

2,479 posts, read 3,235,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sturmgeist View Post
She needs to be stripped of her crown immediately, give it to a deserving all-American girl.
Has she not done enough of that "stripping" herself?
How about they just take it away from her?

Some of the responses in this thread must definitely be from the MORAL RIGHT WING CONSERVATIVES.
We might as well deport the girl too? hey?

Old 05-23-2010, 01:16 PM

13,005 posts, read 18,908,288 times
History: Vanessa Williams won the crown in 1984 and was stripped of later in a similar scandal. But she has recovered mightily from it. History repeats itself?

Old 05-23-2010, 08:36 PM

38,707 posts, read 103,185,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvande55 View Post
History: Vanessa Williams won the crown in 1984 and was stripped of later in a similar scandal. But she has recovered mightily from it. History repeats itself?
The difference being that Vanessa Williams actually, like, stripped and posed nude. She also did it after she won her crown when she clearly should have known better. By contrast, this bird from Michigan danced provocatively during a radio show publicity stunt -- fully clothed mind you -- before the pageant. And that's supposed to be a "scandal."

Old 05-24-2010, 11:35 AM

737 posts, read 1,648,944 times
This is an example of what I mean by media today.

Faisal J. Abbas: In Defence of an Arab-American Beauty Queen
She wasn't still in high school was she? She would of been 21 years of age. Perhaps she should of sat on her Gold mine longer.
Rima Fakih - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DOB October 2, 1986

Plus all I ever here is she had clothes on. Well you can have clothes on and were a G string also. You can also tie string around your top and bottom and claim clothes I guess huh.

If I had not ran into the picture of her myself I may fall for this crap but I saw it and I didn't even look that close it was like O my. I didn't really have to point it out as edges ect. If I noticed it in that pic I know others did also.

Old 05-24-2010, 11:41 AM

698 posts, read 1,509,732 times
Who cares. Nobody cares about their intelligence. Their looks are the only thing that matter and the truth is, they probably should all be stripping
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies