Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 04:41 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,991,284 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Maybe thats why she isn't afraid to go after the tough issues? Perhaps if our elected reps in DC would have done their jobs in the first place Az and other states wouldn't have been forced to do it for them.
Why is it we have the ability to secure borders in foreign countries but not our own?
More US citizens have been killed by illegals in the same time period as our 2 wars and yet our elected reps don't feel compelled to do anything about it.
How many rapes, Murders, robberies and injuries committed by illegals need we endure before it is worthy of action?
DUI's? ID Theft? The list is endless and yet our elected reps instead seek to find ways to reward criminal behavior rather than punish it.
tinman01 !!! ... Three Thumbs Up !

Damn well said indeed ! Thanks / Old Sgt. Lamar
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2010, 04:50 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,002,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Or no difference at all. This is where every state differs.

In Oregon, if you get caught with under an ounce of weed in your possession, without intent to distribute, it results in confiscation and a fine, no arrest.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in Arizona and Nevada, even a dime bag is a felony.

Every state can run the show however they please, and that is how the good sherriff likes his county, and state, ran.

Do they put you in a tent in 120 degree heat too
I know it's the wild west, but come on. Someone dying in his jail, after being charged with trespassing is a bit much, don't you think.
Dead End - Page 1 - News - Phoenix - Phoenix New Times

Old 05-19-2010, 04:57 PM

7,411 posts, read 10,353,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
You must be describing Patterson in NY.Brewer has Bigger B**ls than Obama.You're just trying to do anything to defend you're Illegal Brethren.Most people here do not comprehend your screen name.(SUR) Southern United Raza,it shows where your loyalties lie or do you dispute this?Not a personal attack just clarification.
Oh really. Since when do you clarify anything about me? Boy, you are so smart but you got it wrong again. My name means Southern Californian btw!

Old 05-19-2010, 05:08 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,863,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by californio sur View Post
Oh really. Since when do you clarify anything about me? Boy, you are so smart but you got it wrong again. My name means Southern Californian btw!
Fair enough,I was asking you for clarification on the last part of your tag as it does represent other things here(California)If I had something in my tag that suggested something I'd expect to be asked for clarification also.Antarez is an variant of Antares a astronomical reference.

Old 05-19-2010, 05:13 PM

52,544 posts, read 34,259,842 times
Quote:
Brewer became governor because the previous governor left office to become Secretary of Homeland Security. Brewer seems scattered and weak to me. Not the kind of person that inspires confidence and competence.
Handing the president his own ass on a plate seems not the least bit scattered and weak to me...

Old 05-19-2010, 05:14 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,690,103 times
Quote:
Brewer is a joke! But Arizona is not laughing. She'll get dropped like a rock in the next election.
You may be right, but she's not as big a joke as Obama. He is not only a joke, he's a racist joke that tells us lies week after week after week.

Old 05-19-2010, 05:19 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,690,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠atizar♠ View Post
Good. The more foaming and frothing from AZ officials the better. No one is doing a better job of discrediting the state than the fools who run it. Wicked ironic.
How about the fools from LA who forgot that they need AZ for 25% of their electricity?

Did you see this?

news local-beat
Power Play Over Immigration Law

LA's boycott resolution sparks a threat over power the city receives from Arizona

By JONATHAN LLOYD and ROBERT KOVACIK

Updated 3:38 PM PDT, Wed, May 19, 2010

Print Share Buzz up! 380retweetTOP1K

76diggsdigg .postToFBArticlePage { background:transparent url(http://media.nbclocalmedia.com/desig...s/facebook.gif) no-repeat scroll 0 0; display:block; float:left; height:14px; padding-right:5px; width:70px; text-align:right; } .postToFBArticlePage span { padding-top:0px; margin-top:3px; display:block; } #slideshow .yahoo_buzz .postToTwitterArticlePage span, #slideshow .yahoo_buzz .postToFBArticlePage span { margin-top: 0px; } #slideshow .yahoo_buzz .postToTwitterArticlePage a, #slideshow .yahoo_buzz .postToTwitterArticlePage a:link, #slideshow .yahoo_buzz .postToTwitterArticlePage a:visited, #slideshow .yahoo_buzz .postToFBArticlePage a, #slideshow .yahoo_buzz .postToFBArticlePage a:link, #slideshow .yahoo_buzz .postToFBArticlePage a:visited { color:#C3C7C7; } FACEBOOK

An Arizona utility commissioner said he's willing to pull the plug on Los Angeles if the city goes through with a boycott of his state.
In a letter to the city of LA, a member of Arizona's power commission said he would ask Arizona utility companies to cut off the power supply to Los Angeles. LA gets about 25 percent of its power from Arizona.

Old 05-19-2010, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
You may be right, but she's not as big a joke as Obama. He is not only a joke, he's a racist joke that tells us lies week after week after week.
Can you be specify please? Can't wait to be educated about Obama's racism!

Old 05-19-2010, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
How about the fools from LA who forgot that they need AZ for 25% of their electricity?

Did you see this?

news local-beat
Power Play Over Immigration Law

LA's boycott resolution sparks a threat over power the city receives from Arizona

By JONATHAN LLOYD and ROBERT KOVACIK

Updated 3:38 PM PDT, Wed, May 19, 2010

Print Share Buzz up! 380retweetTOP1K

76diggsdigg .postToFBArticlePage { background:transparent url(http://media.nbclocalmedia.com/desig...s/facebook.gif) no-repeat scroll 0 0; display:block; float:left; height:14px; padding-right:5px; width:70px; text-align:right; } .postToFBArticlePage span { padding-top:0px; margin-top:3px; display:block; } #slideshow .yahoo_buzz .postToTwitterArticlePage span, #slideshow .yahoo_buzz .postToFBArticlePage span { margin-top: 0px; } #slideshow .yahoo_buzz .postToTwitterArticlePage a, #slideshow .yahoo_buzz .postToTwitterArticlePage a:link, #slideshow .yahoo_buzz .postToTwitterArticlePage a:visited, #slideshow .yahoo_buzz .postToFBArticlePage a, #slideshow .yahoo_buzz .postToFBArticlePage a:link, #slideshow .yahoo_buzz .postToFBArticlePage a:visited { color:#C3C7C7; } FACEBOOK

An Arizona utility commissioner said he's willing to pull the plug on Los Angeles if the city goes through with a boycott of his state.
In a letter to the city of LA, a member of Arizona's power commission said he would ask Arizona utility companies to cut off the power supply to Los Angeles. LA gets about 25 percent of its power from Arizona.

Another joke! It just so happens that the city of Los Angeles is part owner of 2 power companies in Arizona! I don't think LA is going to cut power to itself, do you? The Arizona commissioner knew this before issuing his pandering statement. Total bluff & empty gesture.

Old 05-19-2010, 05:29 PM

37,953 posts, read 22,057,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
I agree, 0bama is always belittling and ridiculing those he disagrees with, its very childish, immature, and unbecoming of a president.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies