Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 09:34 AM

12,642 posts, read 15,596,543 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post

It's war! The White House and the irrelevant dummy, Gov. Palin.
lol...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2010, 09:40 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,310,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanrene

Obviously she and I can handle it. She has obama on the hot seat and defensive with her comments and I, as usual, have half my brain tied behind my back when dealing with the Left.

What a ridiculous suggestion, but if you're so interested in Alaska's oil spill readiness, maybe you should ask the current governor.

I wonder if it ever crossed your mind that the federal government is sure to have those plans on file - but apparently they have done nothing in the month-long interim as the oil slowly made it's way to shore.
Did you just admit to being Rush Limbaugh? Or do you listen to his show so much you just think you have a right to copy his trade-mark line?

Old 05-26-2010, 10:08 AM

12,642 posts, read 15,596,543 times
Lightbulb lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Gosh, that makes so much sense.

He's only been out of office close to a year and half - surely we can still blame him for obama's negligence and ineptitude.
lol...it's his company involved.

Old 05-26-2010, 10:14 AM

1,179 posts, read 975,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txgolfer130 View Post
LOL! Sarah Palin talking about oil spills. All she knows about oil is her mantra "Drill baby drill". She's not concerned about oil spills. She can see them from her porch.
These folks always seem to miss the irony here. I'm sure she is doing what all big political leaders do and lighting up her Facebook page like a 12 yr old.

Old 05-26-2010, 10:14 AM

37,963 posts, read 22,143,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Do you watch Saturday Night Live? I guess not.
I said late night comics, which would be Leno, Letterman types. SNL is not a late night comic.

Old 05-26-2010, 10:19 AM

37,963 posts, read 22,143,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet71 View Post
I don't normally speak like this, but Palin needs to shut her f--kin mouth and go the hell away. We all know you are plotting to jump into the 2012 race so stop wasting our time. You might be the biggest idiot EVER in politics!
If you don't like her, then why do you even care what she says, not to mention getting so worked up you go out of your way to publicly insult and rage against her?

Old 05-26-2010, 10:40 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,937,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
If you don't like her, then why do you even care what she says, not to mention getting so worked up you go out of your way to publicly insult and rage against her?
What the Left doesn't like is the fact that her comments, statements and criticisms get wide play in the media.

Old 05-26-2010, 05:29 PM

4,027 posts, read 7,288,050 times
Quote:
And 0bama quit his term as a IL state senator, to run as a US senator, and then broke his promise, quitting his US senate term to run for president. Palin may be a quitter, but she runs second behind 0bama.
Quit? Pathetic, that's like saying getting a promotion is quitting your old job.

Old 05-26-2010, 05:37 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,146,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thePR View Post
Quit? Pathetic, that's like saying getting a promotion is quitting your old job.
Isn't it amazing that some droolers believe leaving the IL senate to become President of The United States is the same as quitting the governorship to make money....

Ya, Obama should've just said , no, think I'll keep my job....are these droolers able to breathe through their noses and dress themselves???

Old 05-26-2010, 08:51 PM

8,164 posts, read 15,141,481 times
Quote:
I'm speaking my words on a public forum. That brain-dead hag voices her opinion out in the public, which means that even her idiotic statements will be taken seriously by the people even stupider then her. She's a great role model (sarcasm)!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies