Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 08:00 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,528,866 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugerjitsu View Post
this thread reeks of grade school...
It got your attention. Dont take it personal I just would like to know what they think.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2010, 08:05 AM

8,949 posts, read 12,131,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
She hasn't been caught cheating.

The blogger is lying.

Is that all it takes for the Left to believe an accusation?
Sure doesn't seem that way based on the way her campaign has been reacting. Complete media silence... They say they will "address" the allegations at the debate.

If it wasn't try wouldn't they come out with a vehement denial immediately?

More "family values" in the right wing...

Sanrene: How about we make it interesting... What would you be willing to bet that within the next couple of weeks she admits to the affair?

Old 05-27-2010, 08:31 AM

1,895 posts, read 3,414,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
It got your attention. Dont take it personal I just would like to know what they think.

you may have got my attention, but you've missed my point.

Old 05-27-2010, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Did you even read the whole op. I said this happened with one gop cons. friend of mine. I said I have no clue just opening the discussion. What more do you want.
i want you to open your mind and realize that not all people belonging to any group think the same.

in other words, if i have a friend who's a Liberal, and they believe that <insert whatever>, then I'm not going to assume their belief holds true for all Liberals...ya dig?

Old 05-27-2010, 08:53 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,528,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rugerjitsu View Post
i want you to open your mind and realize that not all people belonging to any group think the same.

in other words, if i have a friend who's a Liberal, and they believe that <insert whatever>, then I'm not going to assume their belief holds true for all Liberals...ya dig?
yes I dig Im asking what the conservatives think. If you are one just say I think........ thats all Im asking

Old 05-27-2010, 08:58 AM

Quote:
yes I dig Im asking what the conservatives think. If you are one just say I think........ thats all Im asking

lol...okay. i don't label myself anything in particular, so i'll just move along...

Old 05-27-2010, 09:01 AM

1,089 posts, read 654,950 times
Quote:
Do conservative women know how men in their party really feel about them? I was talking to a big time conservative friend of mine(yes I have them)about Nicki Haley getting caught cheating and he said to me,"I dont care I'm tired of seeing women in leadership anyway". That got me thinking,do conservative men really like females in charge? Just asking I have no clue except my one bud who made the statement.
This is silly, it's the very same logic that many conservatives use against liberals. The opinion of one person, is NOT the opinion of all.

FAIL

Old 05-27-2010, 10:13 AM

3,100 posts, read 3,300,646 times
I will give the conservatives some props on their women being extremely hot. Though I suspect that's basically just a ploy to get a pretty face up on camera.

Old 05-27-2010, 10:24 AM

3,135 posts, read 3,779,241 times
Personally, as a Conservative Libertarian, I love a strong woman. That is part of the reason why I married my wife. In general, I love strong willed women(my wife knows this), as they make better lovers, friends, and wives. They make for better conversation and (to me) usually are sexier!

Old 05-27-2010, 10:37 AM

37,170 posts, read 19,174,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
She hasn't been caught cheating.

The blogger is lying.

Is that all it takes for the Left to believe an accusation?
Apparently you/ve never been to South Carolina.

After 2000, there are MANY here on both sides of the political fence who still believe that John McCain has a black love child.

Thank KKKarl & W for that.

Haley made the mistake of running for office against some of the foulest politicians on the planet, McMaster and Bauer. They are almost as vile as Carroll Campbell was, but at least he's dead now.

When you deal with horse's asses, guess what you get?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies