Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2010, 07:11 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,069,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
I just realized the dates, the women weren't at West Point in 1976 .
The first class that included women was '80. They arrived the summer of '76.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2010, 07:13 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,894,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlerain View Post
What an idiotic statement...because someone is gay does not automatically make them "fem", nor is a gay man any less of a man.

You have your opinions , I have mine .

Old 05-28-2010, 07:14 PM

Quote:
You remember Gitmo ? A woman was in charge but of course the poor fools under her paid the price for her orders or lack of leadership . They had all those iraqis piled up and they all acted like fools while the jackboot was held without blame the others were persecuted .

Nothing meaner than a woman in uniform in most cases .
1. That wasn't Gitmo. It was Abu Ghraib.

2. She wasn't in charge. She was a PFC for god's sake.

Old 05-28-2010, 07:15 PM

5,407 posts, read 7,792,286 times
Just sayin.

Unknown*News | Helen & Harry's cranky weblog of news and opinion | unknownnews@inbox.com

Old 05-28-2010, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
The first class that included women was '80. They arrived the summer of '76.

So what did they do camp out for 4 yr.s ? Time flies when your watching your nation fall like a rock .

Old 05-28-2010, 07:19 PM

Quote:
1. That wasn't Gitmo. It was Abu Ghraib.

2. She wasn't in charge. She was a PFC for god's sake.

Your right , thanks for correction, but i have one for you now , I wasn't talking about the scapegoat dog watcher, I was talking about the female commader in charge of them all . She was a tall blonde in combat boots , the first words out of her mouth was " I had nothing to do with this " . Google it .

Old 05-28-2010, 07:24 PM

Quote:
So what did they do camp out for 4 yr.s ? Time flies when your watching your nation fall like a rock .
The Service Academies are all 4 year universities.

Did you not know that? Have you never heard of the Army-Navy Game?

Old 05-28-2010, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
After reading all of these post some made sense and others did not. After serving 20 years in the USAF I realized that everyone that has ever served in the military has served with at least one openly or closeted gay person in their career. My point? Did it change anything? Nope. In most cases you proably did not know if they were anyway. It seems that the people with the loudest voices are those who never served and those who are homophobic towards males. For some reason lesbians are not as threatening as males. I think that they should really look at some of the female marines (you cannot tell in many cases).

As far as the rape thing is concerned, as a medical admin I actually get to look over some of the rape cases and what I noticed is that it is the STRAIGHT MEN that account for the many of the man on man rape cases. Like one pollster mentioned rape is not a crime of sex it is a crime of power and control. Prison is the best example, the victim of rape most of the time is straight but the aggressor is always straight. For those of you who think that homosexual rapes would increase if the ban is lifted.....Please! If anything there will be more straight men raping gay men!

Put it this way for some of you who never joined and some of you who have done combat together, if you are in a gunfight and your life depends on the guy next to you to cover you, would you really care if that person is gay or not? Far as I'm concerned he could be a tranny as long as he shot straight and covered my back!

There was another point a pollster made about the reluctance of letting blacks fight along with whites in the military as a "social experiment". Well you see how that worked out, so what is the difference with gays? My feelings is this, if they (gays) can enjoy the freedoms of living in America why should'nt they be able to help perserve them by fighting for them also?

Mostly half truths and opinions . Many of these ' rapes ' are claims by women in the military who get knocked up or are willing and blame it on rape. Another reason women should not be in combat .

And to compare the black race with perversion is simply a big insult to the black race .

Old 05-28-2010, 07:32 PM

Quote:
The Service Academies are all 4 year universities.

Did you not know that? Have you never heard of the Army-Navy Game?

I'll have to take your word on this one . I still think West Point standards were lowered by this farce .

Old 05-28-2010, 07:46 PM

15,395 posts, read 22,513,918 times
LOL...since Rekker is the second founding member to "fall from grace"; the organization has lost what little credibility it did have among extremists incapable of thinking for themselves and believing any wild rhetoric that they are "fed".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies