Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Glenn Beck mock Barack Obama and his daughter on his radio show?
Yes. 32 78.05%
No. 3 7.32%
I'm not sure. 1 2.44%
It's all left-wing media hype. 5 12.20%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 03:32 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,167,524 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
More like liquored up.
Yep, that is what I was doing in that church at our friend's funeral. I don't drink at all anymore but I was pretty good at it 45 years ago.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2010, 03:32 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,620,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Yep, that is what I was doing in that church at our friend's funeral. I don't drink at all anymore but I was pretty good at it 45 years ago.
Still claiming it was false?

Old 05-28-2010, 03:33 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,162,051 times
Quote:
Yes, he did get all spiffed up but for a friend's funeral. I didn't know that I wasn't to do something like that. Anyway here is your personal link of something that does no justice to the MM abortion you people are so happy with.

Glenn Beck being falsely accused of mocking president’s daughter – UPDATE: Beck apologizes- The Right Scoop
See post #106 and 109...

Old 05-28-2010, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
- it looks like murfles suddenly found other pressing matters to attend to. Beck sure attracts a class act crowd.
Beck's tv show is on right now and many don't bother things like you people when he is on. Can you believe that he has a black audience on the show along with a black historian and a white historian talking about nothing but black people involved in that period of our founding. It is so interesting to learn things that have never been taught since the 19th century in the public schools of this nation. You should take time to see it whenever it plays out there.

Old 05-28-2010, 03:37 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,056,160 times
Vicious little coward. Once a morning zoo DJ, always a morning zoo DJ I guess.

Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics - Statement from Glenn

Old 05-28-2010, 03:38 PM

1,179 posts, read 972,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
What exactly did he say? Not for one minute do I believe the "story" of the kid coming in and asking if HE plugged the whole.

If making fun of that statement is the worst that Beck has said, he's heads and shoulders below what the Left has said.

So yeah, I really don't find it a big deal.
Always a defender, and can never admit to any wrong doing. Face it, Beck is a creep who took time out of his day to beat up on an 11 yr old girl, whilst race baiting. You simply can't handle the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
You better read the updated version of the article you just posted.

Beck most certainly did say everything that was in the OP, and apologized for it.

So do you still support what he said? He clearly mocked Malia for 4 minutes straight, no matter how you spin it. What Media Matters posted was a clip DIRECTLY from his show, not with some kind of voice actor (really now, you're going to stoop that low to claim that), and that is why Beck apologized.

Keep spinnin tho, it's fun to watch.

"Daddy, why do you hate black people?" In a sing song voice mocking the President's daughter. Just lovely.
Why should I read that version when you obviously didn't read what I just posted?

35,016 posts, read 39,056,160 times
Quote:
Beck's tv show is on right now and many don't bother things like you people when he is on. Can you believe that he has a black audience on the show along with a black historian and a white historian talking about nothing but black people involved in that period of our founding. It is so interesting to learn things that have never been taught since the 19th century in the public schools of this nation. You should take time to see it whenever it plays out there.
Why would anyone in their right mind ever want to listen to a hateful, hypocritical little sneak like that?

But dont worry roy, the RW media will come up with some sort of lie to cover it and you wont have to remember the truth anymore.

Old 05-28-2010, 03:39 PM

1,179 posts, read 972,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Well to be honest Glenn Beck vs. a 5th grade girl is pretty much a fair fight.

Old 05-28-2010, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
Are you really still trying to claim that MM posted a false audio clip and transcript?
I'm not trying to claim that. I am claiming that as they have done so many times lately. I know what they want and why so I don't use them for anything but occasionally a "funny" group to laugh at.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies