Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 11:09 PM

946 posts, read 2,603,328 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by maschuette View Post
Your just mad because you cant sum up your side of the story, so you want us to go read some bias book with a bunch of BS in it to tell your tale. Well, Iran hates us too, so regardless of your point i think i will back one of OUR only allies in the region.
Everybody hates me
Nobody loves me
Think I'm going to eat worms
Great big greasy ones!

That's about the only level I can feel I can engage you on.

Have you ever served in the military? Sorry for the cheap shot but I just feel you are one of those keyboard warriors who will be happy to send somebody else to die for your whacked out and reality-challenged beliefs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2010, 11:12 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,450,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quiet walker View Post
What? ANTI-SEMITE!!! not working for you anymore? Ad hominem attacks on a member of the discussion as "disturbingly ignorant" Well I guess you don't have anything intelligent to add, but not unexpected I am well familiar with the anti US Israel Lobby types and all their tricks. And note that, as usual, you can't address any of the points I made in my posts. I gotta go now as it's getting very late. And, in the spirit of your insults, my Mother always taught me "Never get into an argument with an idiot"
The fact that your rhetoric mimics Hitler's best is more disturbing than anything else. But hey, you're entitled to your opinion.

Old 05-30-2010, 11:15 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,894,566 times
Quote:
What? ANTI-SEMITE!!! not working for you anymore? Ad hominem attacks on a member of the discussion as "disturbingly ignorant" Well I guess you don't have anything intelligent to add, but not unexpected I am well familiar with the anti US Israel Lobby types and all their tricks. And note that, as usual, you can't address any of the points I made in my posts. I gotta go now as it's getting very late. And, in the spirit of your insults, my Mother always taught me "Never get into an argument with an idiot"

You have been watching too much alex jones . He's a decoy for the new world order . Nort sure if he nows it but I think he may be .

Old 05-30-2010, 11:17 PM

764 posts, read 1,556,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teach1234 View Post
Everybody hates me
Nobody loves me
Great big greasy ones!

Have you ever served in the military? Sorry for the cheap shot but I just feel you are one of those keyboard warriors who will be happy to send somebody else to die for your whacked out and reality-challenged beliefs.
OK fine, you dont like Isreal. I get it, so who do you like? Iran? Go take a vacation over there and let me know how you like it. I hear their dungeons are great this time of year. I'm planning on going to Isreal some time next year, maybe we can discuss afterwords how much fun we had. Oh wait, you'll be dead.......you should go anyways. And no, I haven't served, and i'm sure you haven't either, because americans soldiers side with the ones that aren't shooting at them.

Old 05-30-2010, 11:25 PM

8,164 posts, read 15,138,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teach1234 View Post
Everybody hates me
Nobody loves me
Great big greasy ones!

I served 7 1/2 years, and did time in the gulf and I visit Israel almost every year. Your point?

Old 05-30-2010, 11:26 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,972,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maschuette View Post
OK fine, you dont like Isreal. I get it, so who do you like? Iran? Go take a vacation over there and let me know how you like it. I hear their dungeons are great this time of year. I'm planning on going to Isreal some time next year, maybe we can discuss afterwords how much fun we had. Oh wait, you'll be dead.......you should go anyways. And no, I haven't served, and i'm sure you haven't either, because americans soldiers side with the ones that aren't shooting at them.
Wow. Don't let that "did you serve in the military" question get to you.

You clearly are not old enough to serve in the military.

Teach....shame on you!...lol

Old 05-30-2010, 11:28 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,972,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet71 View Post
I served 7 1/2 years, and did time in the gulf and I visit Israel almost every year. Your point?
I don't think that post was addressed to you.

But we get it , "you served in the miltary"......thanks for the third post stating that.

I served in the military as well ( but I don't wear my medals on my sleeve) and I'm not that impressed with "your service"....LOL

Old 05-30-2010, 11:29 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,450,111 times
Quote:
As if somehow arguing with the people who thought slavery was a-okay. It only legitimizes the ignorant.

Old 05-30-2010, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Wow. Don't let that "did you serve in the military" question get to you.

You clearly are not old enough to serve in the military.

Teach....shame on you!...lol
Like all liberals, you have no reasoning to argue with......any more pithy comments?

Old 05-30-2010, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
I don't think that post was addressed to you.

But we get it , "you served in the miltary"......thanks for the third post stating that.

I served in the military as well ( but I don't wear my medals on my sleeve) and I'm not that impressed with "your service"....LOL
Just curious...what medals did you get?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies