Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2010, 06:16 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
LOL. Do you mean that violent, war-mongering god that promoted killing peaceful and innocent citizens of Canaan?

Therein lies the problem. Belief in a cruel god makes for a cruel nation!
Huh? I take it you have ignored what the god of islam advocates.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2010, 06:19 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Huh? I take it you have ignored what the god of islam advocates.
I ignore what all man-made gods say!

Besides, I thought it is the same god that the shared patriarch Abraham worshiped. Or did man give an old god a new name?

Old 05-31-2010, 06:21 PM

2,104 posts, read 1,442,874 times
LOL. The Christian God told his followers to slay infidels too, among other things, like punishing the entire human race for the actions of two people. What a loving God. Then he flooded the whole earth, and wiped us out, at his violent whim. Such a loving God.

He called for his subjects to draw blood, in his name.

He violently allowed his own son to be murdered.

Violence and the Biblical God

Old 05-31-2010, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born&BredIrish View Post
You forgot the Warships and Choppers

Sidearms, mmmmm, they wouldn't be supersoakers would they
the fact remains, they boarded with orders NOT to use deadly force unless their lives were in danger. Paintballs weren't doing the trick to stop this frothing mob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Yes. Think of the children. We need all the human shields we can get.

Signed,
Hamas
The routinely use women and children to shield their cowardly actions.

Quote:
Gee, do you think the attack on the ship by the IDF lasted more than one minute which is the length of your video? I wonder why the other few hours were edited out.
There was no attack. The IDF were boarding the ship. They could have blown it out of the water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠atizar♠ View Post
Which proves nothing, other than that there was a fight. I see no evidence of what started this, in your Holy Grail video.

And OMG those poor heavily armed soldiers in body armor rappelling onto a ship and having to suffer being hit with curtain rods!

Tragic!
Curtain rods? Yeah, right. Bats, iron rods, knives, chairs can kill just as well as bullets.

Old 05-31-2010, 06:23 PM

Quote:
I ignore what all man-made gods say!

Besides, I thought it is the same god that the shared patriarch Abraham worshiped. Or did man give an old god a new name?
Don't try to confuse them with facts.

Some of them are so daft that they never caught that the Muslim God is the same God that they worship. Which is why I laugh in their faces when they try to lecture about religion.

Anyway, obviously the "Muslim God" told those passengers to bring "knives" and "baseball bats" onto a ship. Or... wait... I guess ships carry an armament of baseball bats!

I heard baseball is pretty popular, over there. LOL.

I SWEAR ONE OF THEM WAS WIELDING A HOCKEY STICK! ROFL!

Old 05-31-2010, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
The routinely use women and children to shield their cowardly actions.

Quote:
VIDEO - Despite repeated promises by the Israel Defense Forces not to make use of Palestinian civilians as ‘human shields’ during its activity in the territories, troops operating in Nablus were filmed ordering two Palestinian youths to stand in front of their vehicle to protect it from stones thrown by locals.
IDF soldiers use Nablus youths as ‘human shield’ - Israel News, Ynetnews

Old 05-31-2010, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠atizar♠ View Post
Don't try to confuse them with facts.

Some of them are so daft that they never caught that the Muslim God is the same God that they worship. Which is why I laugh in their faces when they try to lecture about religion.

Anyway, obviously the "Muslim God" told those passengers to bring "knives" and "baseball bats" onto a ship. Or... wait... I guess ships carry an armament of baseball bats!

I heard baseball is pretty popular, over there. LOL.

I SWEAR ONE OF THEM WAS WIELDING A HOCKEY STICK! ROFL!
There may have been bowling balls as well!

Old 05-31-2010, 06:32 PM

Funny, how the Left feigns outrage over Israel putting a couple boys in front of stone-throwing thugs, but turns a blind eye to the indoctrination of palestinian children to martyrdom and terrorism.

How many time has hamas and other terrorist organizations hid behind their women and children while they get blown to smithereens? Too many to count.

I swear, I will never understand the Left's sympathizing with and supporting terrorists, dictators and despots.

Old 05-31-2010, 06:32 PM

Quote:
There may have been bowling balls as well!
Muhammed and his God work in mysterious ways...

Old 05-31-2010, 06:34 PM

Yeah dictators, like Saddam, who the right wing supported and basically created? The Shah? Pinochet? Bin Laden?

LMAO!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies