Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 05:01 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,539,180 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
So much for Brewer being a rising star in the GOP..She's just a liar like all the rest of them

Read more at Wonkette: Wonkette : Jan Brewer’s Dad Did Not Die ‘Fighting the Nazis,’ No Matter What She Says

And this has what to do with the border and Arizona safety?? I'm missing the point here.

I smell some Saul Alinsky here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2010, 05:05 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,141,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
And this has what to do with the border and Arizona safety?? I'm missing the point here.

I smell some Saul Alinsky here.
It has to do with lying.

Old 06-02-2010, 05:49 PM

683 posts, read 428,566 times
So instead of fighting on the front lines in Germany her father instead "fought" against the Germans by working in an ammo plant... and because of that illegal immigrants should be freely let into our country and use our social services and be given amnesty?

Given the fact that we have a president has an admitted illegal aunt living here in the country for YEARS I'm not sure there's plenty of hypocrisy to go around on both sides.

I don't know much about Brewer but I know a lot about the law she signed and that's all that matters to me, if AZ voters believe this story has meat they'll send her home come election time but that won't stop this illegal immigration legislation from doing it's job.

Anything else you want to throw at the wall and see if it sticks?

Old 06-02-2010, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mean fish View Post
So instead of fighting on the front lines in Germany her father instead "fought" against the Germans by working in an ammo plant... and because of that illegal immigrants should be freely let into our country and use our social services and be given amnesty?
Do you defend all liars, or only some?

Old 06-02-2010, 05:57 PM

8,949 posts, read 12,131,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Well they still defend the "Swift Boaters" who tarnished John Kerry's heroic military record with lies about his service.

There is nothing sacred with these people.

Old 06-02-2010, 05:57 PM

469 posts, read 579,014 times
Quote:
So much for Brewer being a rising star in the GOP..She's just a liar like all the rest of them
Read more at Wonkette: Wonkette : Jan Brewer’s Dad Did Not Die ‘Fighting the Nazis,’ No Matter What She Says

A politician misremembering, how shocking. It is refreshing that it's a republican for once.

Old 06-02-2010, 06:00 PM

Quote:
No, she should apologize for lying.

Because she lied.

And about her own father's death, too! Used her father's death from cancer for the cheapest of political purposes.

Quote:
Given the fact that we have a president has an admitted illegal aunt living here in the country for YEARS I'm not sure there's plenty of hypocrisy to go around on both sides.
Hmm, not quite the same as lying about the way your own father died.

Quote:
I don't know much about Brewer but I know a lot about the law she signed and that's all that matters to me, if AZ voters believe this story has meat they'll send her home come election time but that won't stop this illegal immigration legislation from doing it's job.
If that's all that matters to you you shouldnt be posting in this thread, because this thread is about her lie.

Quote:
Anything else you want to throw at the wall and see if it sticks?
Are you talking to yourself?

Last edited by delusianne; 06-02-2010 at 06:14 PM..

Old 06-02-2010, 06:01 PM

1,476 posts, read 2,024,110 times
Quote:
The accidental governor is nothing but a bald faced liar...

And this is the new Republican star in Arizona? lol
This is sooooo weak...You guys are really grasping at straws, here.

Old 06-02-2010, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
I'm not defending anyone or anything she might have said, I just don't care because I don't live in AZ and she's not my governor. I do however see that this clearly has nothing to do with the AZ illegal immigration issue and this is obviously the product of a character assassination that she'll be dealing with because she's upset some really crazy liberals.

Old 06-02-2010, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
Well they still defend the "Swift Boaters" who tarnished John Kerry's heroic military record with lies about his service.

There is nothing sacred with these people.
Unlike liberal Democrats who cry when someone says something about Obama's child but don't care when someone attacks Palin's children. Just face the facts, neither side holds anything sacred when it comes to getting that "gotcha moment" on the other side.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies