Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 08:32 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,207,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Don't be ridiculous.
It was meant to be ridiculous. I just want a reasonable explanation from the person who posted the picture as to what message he was trying to send because if it was "the tea party is racist", I don't get it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2010, 08:43 PM

3,135 posts, read 3,781,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post
If blacks show up it proves the Tea Party is racist.

If blacks don't show up it proves the Tea Party is racist.

Interesting.

Yep, that's about par for the course. Don't ya get it yet? If ANY minorities say anything in favor of the Republican or Tea Party, they are labled Uncle Toms, Fake Mexicans, racist against their own kind, yada yada yada.....Brainwashing at it's best. Heck, sometimes I feel Liberals would make the best CIA operatives as they have a wonderful way of twisting the truth and making the masses believe it, especially minorities.....

Old 06-03-2010, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
The tea party itself may not be racist but it sure does attract people with racist mindsets. If it was purely a political thing his race or heritage would never be an issue.

and the Democratic Party attracts Terrorists.....

Old 06-03-2010, 08:52 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,051,128 times
Ok. I'll probably get thrown out of "the movement" for this, but I'll tell you a secret....we do hate blacks. and hispanics. and jews. and pollocks. Especially pollocks.

We plan on overtaking the government and placing all of those poor people into the slavery of the federal government.

DON'T TELL ANYONE!

Old 06-03-2010, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Ok. I'll probably get thrown out of "the movement" for this, but I'll tell you a secret....we do hate blacks. and hispanics. and jews. and pollocks. Especially pollocks.

We plan on overtaking the government and placing all of those poor people into the slavery of the federal government.

DON'T TELL ANYONE!

Your secret is safe with me hahaha

Old 06-03-2010, 09:39 PM

2,904 posts, read 6,916,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manigault View Post
At a tea party rally:
Ever hear of hyperbole?

I highly doubt that man thinks Obama plans to enslave white people.

Old 06-03-2010, 09:42 PM

2,904 posts, read 6,916,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
The tea party itself may not be racist but it sure does attract people with racist mindsets. If it was purely a political thing his race or heritage would never be an issue.
Well I do agree with your first point since anyone opposed to Obama (for any reason, including racism) will be drawn to a highly energized movement like this. Doesn't make the movement itself racist. Besides, most tea partiers I know and "true conservatives" such as myself dislike Bush also.

Old 06-03-2010, 09:52 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post

DON'T TELL ANYONE!
Fish? You hate fish?

Old 06-03-2010, 10:09 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
That is the lamest excuse in the book! Infiltrators indeed! It's Tea Partiers behaving badly!

The truth is it doesn't matter if the guy is an Alinskyite or not. Liberalism was dressed up in non-descript "hope and change" for the 2008 election because calling it what it really is "tax and spend" doesn't work anymore. The days of liberal relevance are long, long gone. George Wallace is no longer standing in the schoolhouse doors refusing to admit black students. Women decide all elections and have for decades. Gays are protected against all sorts of discrimination and earn on average more than heterosexuals. So who needs a liberal? What purpose do they still have? Who is the Yin to the leftist Yang?

In the absence of real racists, sexists and homophobes, Tea Party protesters have become the object to which the left has elected to attach their bigot boogie men. The bad news for the left is that neither time nor the reality of the exponentially growing debt are on their side, so liberalism will die of its own disease in time regardless of the name calling done to their opposition in the Tea Party movement.

Old 06-04-2010, 04:38 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,346,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
And how is that "racist"? Or is that what you're trying to show? Could be a Democrat infiltrator for all we know.

Let's assume that the guy with that sign is racist. That doesn't make the entire tea Party Racist. Sound familiar?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies