Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 05:11 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,085,580 times

Advertisements

Mostly support.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2010, 05:21 PM

1,463 posts, read 6,219,968 times
he's a nutbag like his racist son Rand....the scary thing is that the media has ignored his white supremacist past by and large. If you think Rand is scary wait till you see and hear what his daddy has to say....

Old 06-03-2010, 05:23 PM

880 posts, read 2,024,212 times
Hey Ron what did you do with the 10 million dollars you collected and never used?

Old 06-03-2010, 05:40 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
I like his views and those of his kids.

Old 06-03-2010, 05:44 PM

571 posts, read 943,206 times
I like him.

He is the ONLY Republican in Congress who hates war, hates greedy bankers, hates corruption, hates intrusion on our privacy (voted against Patriot Act), hates those who would restrict our civil liberties (voted against a constitutional ban on gay marriage) , and loves this nation and actually KNOWS what made us great.

He may not become President; but that's the beauty and irony of it all. He's about the only Congressman who does it like the founders wanted it (some others like Kucinich, Sanders, Feingold excepted). He's not perfect, and I would like him to stick up more for abortion rights & gay rights, but he's about the closest we have in Congress to an actual libertarian.

Old 06-03-2010, 06:14 PM

1,530 posts, read 1,532,373 times
He does have alot good things going for him. He has great idea's for the oval office.

Putting the Constitution Back into the Oval Office | Tenth Amendment Center

Old 06-03-2010, 07:00 PM

4,877 posts, read 4,505,763 times
Ron Paul said in a Presidential debate that he would like to eliminate the IRS.

That was the most wonderful thing I ever heard a politician say.

Old 06-03-2010, 09:59 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,786,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippy7fo View Post
he's a nutbag like his racist son Rand....the scary thing is that the media has ignored his white supremacist past by and large. If you think Rand is scary wait till you see and hear what his daddy has to say....
race card...I'm just gonna say this (race card) every-time someone can't give a logical answer and they throw the old race card in there...all i see from this response is what the liberal mainstream media has spoon-fed people to beleive.........nutbag, supremacist, racist....you know you've lost when you start calling names...lol

Old 06-03-2010, 10:03 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,862,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
race card...I'm just gonna say this (race card) every-time someone can't give a logical answer and they throw the old race card in there...all i see from this response is what the liberal mainstream media has spoon-fed people to beleive.........nutbag, supremacist, racist....you know you've lost when you start calling names...lol
Yup...and the sad thing is those who throw it out there still think it works...

Talk about nutbags....

Old 06-03-2010, 10:22 PM

59 posts, read 149,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippy7fo View Post
Ron Paul isn't racist. He has said many times how racism is an ugly form of collectivism, incompatible with libertarianism. As for the fact that white supremacists like him, a lot of Nation of Islam crazies like Obama, but that doesn't reflect on his views (unless of course you're a Freeptard). Also, it just so happens that white supremacists tend to be paleoconservatives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies