Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2010, 02:58 AM

3,018 posts, read 3,566,750 times

Advertisements

You obviously didn't even watch the video.

It was FOUR police officers beating the crap out of ONE prone weaponless fan. One security guy is jabbing him with a nightstick as he lays buried upder the pile of officers. Then they get their asses handed to them...with one of them knocked the f out!

GOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

How lazy and worthless are you?
Is clicking a button and watching a minute and a half long video THAT much work?

Hahahaha.
Pathetic.
Go ahead and defend bad police officers abusing their authority!
Very brave!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2010, 03:04 AM

3,614 posts, read 3,502,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brubaker View Post
You obviously didn't even watch the video.
How lazy and worthless are you?
Is clicking a button and watching a minute and a half long video THAT much work?

Hahahaha.
Pathetic.
I've seen the video several times in the past. Four cops chase down a runner, knock him on his as and when he doesn't comply and give up his hands, they prod him with the baton.

The result? About 100 drunk morons come running out of the stands because that entire football hooligan culture is a joke. They physically assault and run-down the four officers, including repeatedly beating an unconscious officer.

I've seen it.It's deplorable behavior at the least.

Old 06-13-2010, 03:07 AM

Tsk tsk.
I loved it.

Guess you'd have to be on the receiving end of a baton to really appreciate how rare it is that people fight back against bad police behavior.
This is 1 in a 1,000,000. Priceless. Beautiful.

Also, here's another funny one:
Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com
Oh GEEZ!!

Police, carelessly running over people (the people they are supposed to be protecting)...run their own guy over!
HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahah!!!!!
Hilarious!

Old 06-13-2010, 03:10 AM

3,614 posts, read 3,502,493 times
Quote:
Tsk tsk.
I loved it.

Guess you'd have to be on the receiving end of a baton to really appreciate how rare it is that people fight back against bad police behavior.
This is 1 in a 1,000,000. Priceless. Beautiful.

Also, here's another funny one:
Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com
Oh GEEZ!!

Police, carelessly running over people (the people they are supposed to be protecting)...run their own guy over!
HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahah!!!!!
Hilarious!
Bad police behavior? I don't think you know anything about police procedures.

Old 06-13-2010, 03:11 AM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

whatever, bye.

Old 06-13-2010, 03:23 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,528,095 times
Quote:
Woooow.

YouTube - In the Navy

But seriously, how much courage does it take to blow up people from 50 miles away?

Or were you a copier machine technician or cook on that floating city?

Very brave either way.
I'm impressed. Really. I am.
Nope, worked in the engine room of a steam driven ship in which ten men had been killed. I was there to replace one of those killed in the steam leak. Steam at over 600 psi and over 800 degrees killed those ten men. The Marines on the ship were terrified to go to where we worked after the accident. We also went through mine fields and had missles fired at our ship. http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=...ev-ggoyY0uCgbg
above is the official investigation report.

Old 03-02-2014, 08:49 PM

1 posts, read 191 times
Have none of you experienced or witnessed police brutality? It is a real, documented occurrence. Wait... Are all of you white?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies