Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 01:31 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,524,681 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by songgirl View Post
Openness and tolerance for a teacher having an inappropriate relationship with a 16 year old student? Who could support this? She's a child, for God's sake!

There's something seriously wrong with anyone who would vote for a grown man who could get involved with a teenager. Seriously, seriously, wrong.

Do you have any daughter's by chance? Ignoring everything else, I can only wonder what you'd do if a male teacher gave your teenage daughter a cell phone without your knowlege.

You are really considering voting for this guy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2010, 02:32 PM

180 posts, read 188,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
I thought what went on the in 'bedroom' was no-one's business???

What happened to all the openness and tolerance?

LOL...
Even if your twisted mind is able to justify a teacher sleeping with his student because she's the age of consent and there were no laws outlawing teacher/student relationships in GA, you still have to deal with the fact that he cheated on his wife and that can't sit well with your conservative sensibilities can it? Or is it only wrong when Democrats do it?

Old 06-06-2010, 02:47 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,861,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GALiberal View Post
...... you still have to deal with the fact that he cheated on his wife and that can't sit well with your conservative sensibilities can it?
What facts?
I missed this being proven...
Quote:
Or is it only wrong when Democrats do it?
Is it okay when Dems do it?

Old 06-06-2010, 03:56 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,750,914 times
Quote:
Before becoming so outraged over an alleged event in a far off state,you might want to at least do some basic fact checking...

Of course I wonder what business it is who is running for Governor in GA to someone in WA state....

Surely not the political affiliation of the person being attacked????
Absolutely the latter. 9 of 10 perverts always turn out to be Republicans. The party of "family values".

Old 06-06-2010, 03:58 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,750,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GALiberal View Post
Even if your twisted mind is able to justify a teacher sleeping with his student because she's the age of consent and there were no laws outlawing teacher/student relationships in GA, you still have to deal with the fact that he cheated on his wife and that can't sit well with your conservative sensibilities can it? Or is it only wrong when Democrats do it?
It is actually wrong no matter who does it but the Democrats are not the "party of family values".

Old 06-06-2010, 04:11 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,798,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLRGHOST View Post
Not a child molester kiddo. You can believe whatever you want if he had committed a crime he would be in jail not running for Governor. I plan on voting for him come July 20th along with my wife voting for him. I hope he wins because you hate him so much.He is exactly what Ga needs.

Yes, exactly what Ga needs! Perhaps the new governor would make incest legal again too.

Old 06-06-2010, 04:12 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,798,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLRGHOST View Post
Because he was tutoring her? I forgot that is illegal now to huh. He resigned because once accusations like that are made against you you are going to get canned anyways. He went ahead and did what the school board would have done anyways.Like I said if he had done anything wrong he would have been charged.
Was the class sexual education?

Old 06-06-2010, 06:15 PM

4,399 posts, read 10,665,748 times
Quote:
Geography lesson of the day,SC is right next to GA.

WA is not quite.
Civics lesson of the day. The governor of a state makes no decision for the states next to it. The residents of the "state right next to it" also are not allowed to vote in the election.

Old 06-06-2010, 06:57 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,568,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
No, he is a low life child molester who dated a 16 year old and gave the girl a "secret cell phone" so they could have an affair without her parents knowing about it. If was not a Republican, he would probably be in jail.
Most of the "family values" and God loving Republicans turn out like this. It is so sick.

And now the fact that they will not look at an infertile woman and give her a chance....just...agh...

As I said "prolife"=anti freedom/woman

Old 06-06-2010, 07:33 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,861,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
Absolutely the latter. 9 of 10 perverts always turn out to be Republicans. The party of "family values".
Prove it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies