Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2010, 12:37 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,147,117 times

Advertisements

Nixon cussed so much the term "explitive deleted" became a national joke. Those of us who were around then are pretty much immune to presidential cussing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2010, 12:46 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,577,683 times
If he's looking for one to kick and is so angry at BP, why has he not met with their CEO? That one seems ripe for a kickin' if that's what you want to do.

Old 06-09-2010, 01:53 PM

37,955 posts, read 22,125,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCyank View Post
I've posted specific things that he could have done but didn't do. I've seen the interviews with the locals, the local and state reps from affected states who say, repeatedly, they are not getting what they need....that Obama's response has been inadequate on every level. They ask for supplies or materials or resources and they get little to none of what they need. What Obama says he is doing doesn't match his actions (but that's nothing new).

Who the heck is he to kick @ss when he is the primary and chief incompetent?
He kicked his own MMS director's ass, by firing her, and he appointed her just 10 months ago.

Quote:
The oil is blunt, harsh and without nuance, like the judgment of a tabloid.

In this crisis in the Gulf of Mexico, the Great Obama is reduced to a helpless observer of men with whom he is uneasy, performing tasks he does not understand. Neither he nor his functionaries can do anything, and their regulatory and financial chirping alongside the roaring machinery only serves to remind the rest of us of the uselessness of those who have made a career of taking and threatening, hindering, suing and penalizing.
Crisis reveals Obama's weakness | Charlottesville Daily Progress (http://www2.dailyprogress.com/cdp/news/opinion/letters_to_the_editor/article/crisis_reveals_obamas_weakness/57032/ - broken link)

Old 06-09-2010, 02:02 PM

2,476 posts, read 2,602,269 times
Obama is a A-hole!

Old 06-09-2010, 02:18 PM

4,507 posts, read 9,057,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
He kicked his own MMS director's ass, by firing her, and he appointed her just 10 months ago.

Crisis reveals Obama's weakness | Charlottesville Daily Progress (http://www2.dailyprogress.com/cdp/news/opinion/letters_to_the_editor/article/crisis_reveals_obamas_weakness/57032/ - broken link)
Not exactly....

At the May 27 press conference Obama had this to say...
Quote:
Now, with respect to Ms. Birnbaum, I found out about her resignation today. Ken Salazar had been in testimony throughout the day, so I don’t know the circumstances in which this occurred.
When asked specifically if she resigned or was fired
Quote:
I found out about it this morning, so I don’t yet know the circumstances.
He doesn't seem like much of an @ss kicker, even when he's trying.

Old 06-09-2010, 02:30 PM

1,747 posts, read 1,952,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sol11 View Post
Obamalamadingdongs!!!!

Love it!!!
Me too.

Old 06-09-2010, 02:32 PM

1,747 posts, read 1,952,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
That Obama is really one "tough dude."
Yes....yes he is.
To his loyal following of ObamalamaDingDongs!

Thanks, HPR.
It is a fitting and catchy term for his flock.

Old 06-09-2010, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCyank View Post
Not exactly....

At the May 27 press conference Obama had this to say...

When asked specifically if she resigned or was fired

He doesn't seem like much of an @ss kicker, even when he's trying.
Yes, i heard him say that - right after he said he was in complete control from day one. Doh! He expects us to trust him, and then admits he's not even aware of what goes on with key people in his own administration.

Old 06-09-2010, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sign View Post
Yes....yes he is.
To his loyal following of ObamalamaDingDongs!

Thanks, HPR.
It is a fitting and catchy term for his flock.
0bama is sounding like the stereotype for cheap, trailer trash.

Old 06-09-2010, 04:26 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,921,017 times
Here's a better idea for his tough-guy a**-kicking phoniness;

Boehner to Obama: Find some 'ass to kick' on the budget deficit - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Quote:
House Minority Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio) said Wednesday that President Barack Obama should find someone's "ass to kick" regarding the budget deficit.

"Look, we’re broke," Boehner said in a statement. "We’re $13 trillion in debt, and 43 cents of every dollar the federal government spends this year we’re going to have to borrow and pass the bill on to our kids and grandkids
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies