U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach
 [Register]
Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River counties (Treasure Coast)
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 11:30 AM

7 posts, read 2,727 times

Advertisements

My name is sheri williams my fathers name is calvin douglas parrot "doug". I have been looking for him for 10 years without any luck. He lived in vero beach for a long period of time,then moved to kentucky. The last time i heard anything from him he was leaving kentucky on a bus going back to florida to a rehab place called dunklin. A christian treatment center. I heard he jumped off the bus and that was the last anyone ever seen or heard from him. I have contacted dunkilin and talked to a friend that he had there but he had not seen or heard from him either. I really in my heart believe that he is no longer alive but i really need some kind of closure. His date of birth is 12/13/1947. He was in and out of my life most of my life. I am 36 years old today and have two beautiful children and i am also married. My family is very supportive but i just need some closure. If there is anyone that could give me any kind of information i would greatly appreciate it. I dont have the money to hire a private investigator to look for him or i would.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2012, 01:18 PM

He was a painter for many years in vero beach i think his company was called parrott painting. He drove a white van.

Old 04-03-2012, 02:39 PM

560 posts, read 417,960 times
Try this People Search & Directory Services Powered By Intelius You can also contact Social Security and see if they are mailing him checks or if he has been reported deceased. Hire a PI to do a search for him.

Old 04-03-2012, 02:54 PM

160 posts, read 188,484 times
She said she does not have the funds for a PI.

Do you know where in Kentucky he lived?

Old 04-03-2012, 03:02 PM

yeah its where i am from louisville, he has a sister there. thank you

Old 04-03-2012, 03:09 PM

I only have one aunt, his sister, left in his family. Every site that i go on on the internet says it finds him but i have to pay money for all of that information. With the economy being so bad times are bad. I have talked to everyone possible that i could think of to get some kind of information with no luck. I just thought maybe i would take another avenue to find out some information.

Old 04-03-2012, 03:12 PM

No chance he returned to that area? Kentucky is a easy place to "disappear", lots of small country towns where people don't ask questions. I lived in the Louisville area for over 25 years before moving back to Fl.

I am sure you have already done this search but, is Frankfort a possibility? If you click the link it shows some names you might know.

People Search & Directory Services Powered By Intelius

Last edited by DodgeGirl78; 04-03-2012 at 03:12 PM.. Reason: additional

Old 04-03-2012, 03:16 PM

Yes i did consider that too but his sister was the last one to see him and she sent his on the bus to florida back to dunklin and somewhere between ky and fl he jumped off the bus and noone has heard from him since. I did actually check there but nothing.

Old 04-03-2012, 03:19 PM

I also have a huge family that lives in louisville and they have also looked for him there, but like you said it is really a big place. That is where we are origanally from. I lived in texas from age 5 to 30 and recently moved to louisiana but the look for him has never stopped.

Old 04-03-2012, 03:23 PM

Well I do wish you the best of luck. I am a google-geek, I will see if I can dig anything up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach