Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach
 [Register]
Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River counties (Treasure Coast)
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2017, 06:51 AM

Location: Finally the house is done and we are in Port St. Lucie!
3,488 posts, read 3,334,553 times

Advertisements

Finally managed to get to the Wawa in Tradition. It did not disappoint. Same great subs as I used to get in PA.

I've had mixed experiences at different Panda Express locations. How is this one? The best one I've ever had was one in El Paso.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2017, 02:52 PM

134 posts, read 190,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robino1 View Post
Finally managed to get to the Wawa in Tradition. It did not disappoint. Same great subs as I used to get in PA.

I've had mixed experiences at different Panda Express locations. How is this one? The best one I've ever had was one in El Paso.
How sad that going to a convenience store is something worth writing about. I guess that's about as exciting as things get in PSL

Old 04-19-2017, 03:58 PM

1,381 posts, read 2,304,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangolufsen View Post
How sad that going to a convenience store is something worth writing about. I guess that's about as exciting as things get in PSL
Yep , we're a boring bunch ,lol...and we like it that way

Old 04-19-2017, 04:03 PM

1,690 posts, read 2,794,563 times
The silt fence for the Starbucks on Gatlin was installed today. We should be seeing ground clearing soon!

Old 04-19-2017, 04:39 PM

540 posts, read 588,739 times
Quote:
That's one thing that makes this city so rotten. No downtown, a million strip malls, no urban planning, corrupt local government, insane taxes, no mall, no culture. It's a nothing town
Insane taxes? Compared to the northeast your taxes are nothing to complain about..
As far as a mall, isn't Treasure Coast Square in the vicinity? On the map it looks like PSL, Jensen Beach, Stuart, and Palm City are all just one mega city.

Old 04-19-2017, 04:45 PM

Location: Finally the house is done and we are in Port St. Lucie!
3,488 posts, read 3,334,553 times
Quote:
We had the Wawa chain in Philly. Best business model ever and damn good subs. That's one of the few things we missed after moving here. A quick, freshly made sub for lunch. Awesome stuff. You should try it, you actually might like something!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dross99_si View Post
Insane taxes? Compared to the northeast your taxes are nothing to complain about..
As far as a mall, isn't Treasure Coast Square in the vicinity? On the map it looks like PSL, Jensen Beach, Stuart, and Palm City are all just one mega city.
Yes the Treasure Coast Square Mall is on Route#1. This guy is one of those that hated it here and has to keep coming back to this section of the forum to spew his hatred of the place. I don't think he has ever found a place that he likes. Hope someday he will find it. Maybe he will leave us alone when that happens. I doubt it though LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by newred5 View Post
Yep , we're a boring bunch ,lol...and we like it that way
AMEN! ROFL

pssst, are you bored? Me either.

Old 04-19-2017, 05:47 PM

1,381 posts, read 2,304,719 times
^^^ nope not bored at all ...too much to do here

Old 04-20-2017, 05:17 AM

88 posts, read 117,593 times
I would rather have the more relaxed atmosphere. I don't want it to get like the 1 big mega city that expands from Jupiter to Miami. To crowded and just adds to your drive time. I would rather drive 30-40 miles to go somehwhere from here and it only takes 30-40 min then it taking 30-40 min and only have to go like 10 miles

Old 04-20-2017, 08:31 AM

1,257 posts, read 1,864,725 times
If you get involved in PSL you will find that there is a lot of culture and things to do. People are friendly, there are lots of events going on all over town. All one has to do is open their eyes.

Old 04-20-2017, 02:03 PM

481 posts, read 759,032 times
Looks like a PDQ is considering opening in Tradition near Wawa.

Quote:
PDQ, which was previously planning to open in north Stuart, is now looking at opening in Tradition near the new Wawa and Panda Express. The fast-casual restaurant specializes in hand-battered chicken tenders, made-to-order sandwiches, daily cut fries and hand-spun milkshake
Why are chicken restaurants all the craze on the Treasure Coast?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach