Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach
 [Register]
Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River counties (Treasure Coast)
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2013, 07:09 PM

37 posts, read 79,982 times

Advertisements

Is the Goodwill on Gatlin opened yet?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2013, 07:10 PM

4,507 posts, read 9,197,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meezermama View Post
is the goodwill on gatlin opened yet?

yes!

Old 06-10-2013, 07:19 PM

403 posts, read 1,079,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaLadyB View Post
Burlington Coat Factory has a LOT more than coats!!!!

take a look!!

Burlington
I think Burlington Coat Factory is going to be a good addition for St. Lucie West. I can't wait for it and the LA Fitness next to it to be open. I would fall over dead if a Costco moved in though.

Old 06-10-2013, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meezermama View Post
Is the Goodwill on Gatlin opened yet?
Family Dollar has also opened as another forumer mentioned as well. That one is located between Gatlin and Darwin on Port St. Lucie Blvd.

Old 06-10-2013, 07:32 PM

37 posts, read 79,982 times
Quote:
yes!
Thanks!

Old 06-11-2013, 02:57 AM

79 posts, read 256,018 times
Quote:
I love this sign At the Tradition first left hand turn --- next to what used to be the Welcome Center
I hope they build it on the other side of Village Pkwy near Target. They need to build out The Landing already!

Old 06-11-2013, 03:19 AM

79 posts, read 256,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuFFy08 View Post
I think Burlington Coat Factory is going to be a good addition for St. Lucie West. I can't wait for it and the LA Fitness next to it to be open. I would fall over dead if a Costco moved in though.
I love Costco. Around 2009 or so, their site listed PSL as a future destination with rumors of it opening in SLW near Publix.

Either way, SLW has grown a lot within the last couple of years. They need to widen the road to 6-lanes. Fortunately, they shouldn't have to get rid of the median and the great landscaping because there's enough room between the road and the sidewalks, probably wide enough to add the extra lanes.

PGA was/is obligated to widen the bridge over I-95 to 4-lanes and 6-lanes towards Peacock. I don't know what's delayed them, maybe a population threshold in PGA? But it would really be nice to have SLW 6-lanes throughout without destroying the median and landscaping.

Old 06-11-2013, 04:35 AM

1,690 posts, read 2,795,151 times
Quote:
I love this sign At the Tradition first left hand turn --- next to what used to be the Welcome Center

I love it too, but would really love to see some dirt getting pushed around and some concrete being poured!! It feels like forever since I've seen that sign. I'm betting they were waiting on the hospital to get closer to completion, but they better hurry- Martin takes over the building in Oct!

Old 06-11-2013, 09:21 PM

So TC Palm put out an article about the redevelopment of the former Holiday Inn that was damaged by the hurricanes in 2004-2005. It looks like it'll be rebuilt and opened by late 2014. Since I don't pay for TCPalm, I can't see the page but you'll find it here: New Hutchinson Island hotel on schedule to open in late 2014 » TCPalm.com

I googled it and found this in the Martin.fl.us website: http://www.martin.fl.us/web_docs/Dev...Maj_Master.pdf

Quote:
This is an application for a major development revised master site plan. The request for revised master site plan approval is to allow Oceanside Resort to build a four-story 182 room hotel including a restaurant, lobby and outdoor swimming pool area on the parcel located east of A1A with a parking and landscaping on the parcel west of A1A.
The two parcels are located on the east and west sides of NE Ocean Boulevard on Hutchinson Island just south of the Jensen Public Beach.

Old 06-12-2013, 05:40 AM

5,818 posts, read 12,622,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuFFy08 View Post
So TC Palm put out an article about the redevelopment of the former Holiday Inn that was damaged by the hurricanes in 2004-2005. It looks like it'll be rebuilt and opened by late 2014. Since I don't pay for TCPalm, I can't see the page but you'll find it here: New Hutchinson Island hotel on schedule to open in late 2014 » TCPalm.com

I googled it and found this in the Martin.fl.us website: http://www.martin.fl.us/web_docs/Dev...Maj_Master.pdf
Thats good to see them doing something with that eyesore that we see every time I go to the beach at JB state park. Looking at a deserted, old, rundown former motel on that big stretch of oceanfront surrounded by a cyclone fence is sad, to say the least. I remember the first time I bought relatives there, the first thing they commented on was the abandoned hotel, not the nice beach. I'm happy to see the new improvements in the area.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach