Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach
 [Register]
Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River counties (Treasure Coast)
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2012, 12:58 PM

1,257 posts, read 1,864,933 times

Advertisements

If you want the real skinny, join www.treasurecoastvoices.com Just watch out those people can be mean LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2012, 01:05 PM

1,257 posts, read 1,864,933 times
BTW construction is beginning in the Home Depot shopping center on Gatlin. Not sure if it is the Wendys or another place. Hopefully that will get Kohls off their lazy bums.

Old 10-19-2012, 08:24 AM

403 posts, read 1,079,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeetheUSA View Post
Did some research on it and figured out exactly what it was all about. I bike from my house to Tradition thru all that undeveloped area. It looks like it's going to be awhile before any of that becomes anything.
I anticipate that it'll be a while before we see any major development, but when you consider right now in the southwest part of PSL we have Tradition Medical Center, Wendy's, a new Goodwill, a Family Dollar, and some retail just prior to the C-24 Canal on PSL Blvd, there is "some" activity. And it's likely to pick up. That said, not all proposals will see the light of day. It's still interesting, however, to have a good source for it or a place to keep track and follow local development. Just a personal hobby I guess.

Old 10-23-2012, 01:29 PM

Bridgeview Business Center - From the Martin County Development Review.

"Major Master Site Plan approval with a concurrent zoning change for a proposed 99,000 sq. ft. office/commercial development in four buildings on 22.57 acres. The proposed project location is at the intersection of SW Kanner Highway and Indian Street, on both sides of the eastern terminus of the new Veterans' Memorial Bridge (formerly the Indian Street Bridge)."

Link: http://www.martin.fl.us/web_docs/Dev...ter_Master.pdf

Old 10-23-2012, 05:23 PM

37 posts, read 79,974 times
This is my most favorite thread.

Old 10-24-2012, 04:48 PM

I'll take that as a compliment, one I appreciate because I haven't been sure how this thread would be received. That said, I was riding my bike today and I got to thinking that the future south end of PSL Blvd should support bikes. This city needs to ramp up biking infrastructure. I'm going to email the city's engineering department and see what they say. I'll post any reply I get here. Anybody know of any good parks for walking and jogging? Maybe a 440 meter track?

Old 10-24-2012, 04:51 PM

BTW, if anybody sees some dirt being moved for a new project or hears of anything please let me know... I'll see if I can find any details on the project.

Old 10-24-2012, 05:31 PM

4,507 posts, read 9,197,078 times
DIRT IS OFFICALLY MOVED... along Crosstown to the homes closed off on SAVAGE Blvd.!! Looks like you guys will finally get a ROAD !!

Old 10-26-2012, 07:50 AM

Thought it might be a good idea to post the link to a few construction cams. First, Veterans Memorial Bridge (formerly, Indian Street Bridge):
Home Page

and second we have Tradition Medical Center:
Construction Webcam - Watch Us Grow - Tradition Medical Center - Martin Health System

Both are starting to take shape nicely.

Old 10-26-2012, 11:30 AM

TC Palm is reporting Mann Research Center will begin construction of it's 44k sq ft medical offices by the end of the year. Martin Health Systems and Florida Vision Institute have lease agreements. The Mann Research building being constructed will have direct access to Tradition Medical Center and is one of 4 buildings planned totaling 410k sq ft. Additional information regarding build out and hospital connectivity here:

Mann Research Center to begin construction by year's end in Tradition Center for Innovation » TCPalm.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach