Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach
 [Register]
Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River counties (Treasure Coast)
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2014, 04:13 PM

95 posts, read 185,423 times

Advertisements

Thanks for the replies. I didn't take any offense to Fla LadyB as I have read many of her posts. Although, I don't remember saying I was wasting real estate agents time by looking now. I do look on realtor.com. Great site. And then I do check things out on google earth.
We have 1 friend in PSL. But getting more than one opinion is always good. I have learned alot just from reading the boards.
I used to live in Pompano, for 7 years as a kid back in the 80's. However, I wasn't working or driving as a kid. Knowing things like people are trying to pay under the table is helpful.
We won't be moving down until my husband secures a job. I have a job that can transfer anywhere. In addition we know another couple that are looking to move their business.
Just things like knowing that you don't want to live downwind of the dump. Where the bad areas are. These things are helpful. We don't have children, so no problem there as far as schools or uprooting kids.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2014, 04:27 AM

21 posts, read 26,833 times
Narrowing choices always helps. You should never, never not ask questions. I'll send you a link that will be of immense help. It is very important that your are comfortable with your eventual choice. The time for questions is now!

Old 09-30-2014, 04:47 AM

The things I see

http://findmytreasurecoasthome.realg...-indian-river/

It's been a few years since I have come across a Bald Eagle in the wild.

Old 09-30-2014, 05:02 AM

I'm probably the only one whom has lived in Both Vero and Hobe Sound (or at least one of the few). They are just different.

Old 10-14-2014, 12:06 PM

20 posts, read 36,058 times
Use home prices to distinguish nice areas. If it sounds like a super deal , better have a look at the area, and watch for undisclosed maintenance fees,or practically un-insurable homes close to the water.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach