Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach
 [Register]
Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River counties (Treasure Coast)
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2015, 11:18 AM

5 posts, read 4,360 times

Advertisements

Info on the Sebastian fl area. I'm looking at perhaps moving back to fl and would be working in this area what's the cost of living like and the community like I'm in my mid 20s would love to have water view if I move down there and prefer to own over rent but open to both but I would love to have a garage to store some toys in
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2015, 08:11 PM

1,905 posts, read 2,787,175 times
Cost of living is cheaper inland more than beachside.

Old 05-05-2015, 08:24 AM

10,599 posts, read 17,878,480 times
Cost of living compared to where?

You can't get any info without giving info.

HOw much do you want to spend?

Water view is PREMIUM at ANY PRICE POINT.

But in some communities they have "lakes" and call them water view. They're really just retention basins for water but it's still nice and make you feel like "vacation".

ACTUAL "water view" means Intracoastal waterway or ocean. So google that on Trulia or Zillow or something and see the prices.

You should ALWAYS rent first unless you know EXACTLY what you want.

Sebastian is quiet calm and a city but feels like a village like Tequesta further down. Captain Hirams is pretty active last time I checked. Lots of wild life. Pelican Island/state parks etc. Gorgeous beach across the bridge. Fish mongers. MAJOR shopping is in Vero but you can still get everything you NEED in Sebastian. But if you want a department store in a mall, it's Vero. Vero has shopping and restaurants, parks, lifeguards, a little nightlife, a small boardwalk and stuff ON the beach. Also running out of parking spaces LOL.

I order everything from Amazon anyway.

Old 05-05-2015, 09:21 AM

5 posts, read 4,360 times
Sorry I would be moving from the middle of no where va and I'm just fine with pond view but like everyone would prefer ocean view but water view may be out of the question depending on price I pay 900 a month right now to own my house so I would like to stay under that and probably rent the first year down there. Would there be any Apartments down there that are nicer with garage attached or detached
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach