Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach
 [Register]
Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River counties (Treasure Coast)
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2016, 10:57 AM

4,876 posts, read 4,203,824 times

Advertisements

We should all just move to Jacksonville.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2016, 03:09 PM

Location: Finally the house is done and we are in Port St. Lucie!
3,487 posts, read 3,337,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangolufsen View Post
You are worried about a gas station opening?
And you care why? ROFLMAO!

Old 07-26-2016, 03:17 PM

361 posts, read 749,876 times
Guess their big city doesn't offer them enough entertainment that they have to troll our small town forums

Old 07-26-2016, 03:29 PM

Location: Finally the house is done and we are in Port St. Lucie!
3,487 posts, read 3,337,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortStLucieWater View Post
Guess their big city doesn't offer them enough entertainment that they have to troll our small town forums
Thought about ignoring the person. Have seen the disdain spew forth from the poster many times. So much so that anything that gets posted by said person just gets a quick read just for sheer entertainment purposes. Never taken with any kind of credibility.

Since I was quoted, figured why not engage. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Won't happen again.

Old 07-26-2016, 04:04 PM

134 posts, read 190,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robino1 View Post
Thought about ignoring the person. Have seen the disdain spew forth from the poster many times. So much so that anything that gets posted by said person just gets a quick read just for sheer entertainment purposes. Never taken with any kind of credibility.

Won't happen again.
You misunderstood me. I lived in PGA Village for 16 months so I still feel connected to PSL. I simply got frustrated with a certain lack of service or amenities, not to mention the tailgaters, aggressive drivers, and that ever present Nuc reactor. I don't think it's a bad place. I enjoyed PGA Village, but trying to find decent contractors to get house problems fixed with the end for me.

Old 07-28-2016, 05:59 AM

1,690 posts, read 2,795,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robino1 View Post

Won't happen again.
Yeah, I also have had my fill of him. I'm sick and tired of the constant regurgitation of his unwarranted issues with our town. I don't understand why someone would stay on a page just to stir up some drama.

Old 07-29-2016, 06:57 AM

4,876 posts, read 4,203,824 times
Lots of Fortune 500 companies here in PSL. Who needs high end restaurants? I much prefer local fare to any chain. Lots of environmental beauty here to explore and enjoy (especially for those who love coastal areas).

Yeah, if you want the hustle and bustle of the Kardashian set, PSL is not the place for you.

Old 09-16-2016, 03:14 AM

115 posts, read 204,338 times
I lived in PSL for a year and I saw absolutely nothing wrong with it. The town grounds are beautifully kept up, especially the West side.. and I was only minutes drive to the beautiful island beaches that are completely uncrowded. I remember reading a review online from a vacationer who goes to Hutchinson Island yearly and they said it reminded them of being in the Virgin Islands...

moving back in a month or two...

Old 10-05-2016, 08:23 PM

45 posts, read 60,987 times
PSL is such a miserable place to live. Even the mall sucks

Old 10-05-2016, 09:06 PM

1,381 posts, read 2,305,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filmismyhustle View Post
PSL is such a miserable place to live. Even the mall sucks
PSL doesn't have a mall does it ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach