Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach
 [Register]
Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River counties (Treasure Coast)
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2007, 04:45 PM
MB2

3,496 posts, read 9,433,446 times

Advertisements

Of course does Tradition have a bagel place (pretty good ones actually!!! and pretty good breakfast deals as well!!!)
There is a Hurricanes, a Cafe, a pizza place, and wine and spirit store, a japanese restaurant, a spa, a publix, a barber...and more to come!~!!
If you'd rather like a "butcher market", like some sort of mom and pop store....there is one on PSL Blvd, in the plaza right across from the Rivergate Plaza (Joe's Butchershop).
Also, if you live in Tradition, now or soon, you don't really have to leave that area at all, to go out for dinner or to go shopping. Tradition eventually will be a town within a town, self sufficient!
Enjoy!

Old 05-20-2007, 09:41 AM

7 posts, read 19,546 times
Where in town park>? We're here now...Bennington circle..sean and tiffany

Old 05-21-2007, 12:42 AM

79 posts, read 256,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shazam258 View Post
Where in town park>? We're here now...Bennington circle..sean and tiffany
That's around the model homes? Are the model homes often visited? And do people walking around all the time, driving in and out the parking lot ever become an annoyance?

Old 07-26-2007, 06:07 AM

1 posts, read 3,795 times
Smile Butcher, Bagel and Pizza

I too am from up North and have been here for 13 years so I have had a chance to check all of the above out. The best Pizza is Domino's or Massimos (Darwin Publix) I believe he is from New York Himself. There is a wonderful butcher on Floresta in the Cumberland Farms Plaza. Myself I highly recommend BJ's for all my meats. You have a pretty good bagel place in Tradition Square and from what I understand there is much more coming in over there with the grand opening this weekend of The Landing Shopping Center..ie Target, babies R Us, Sports Authority, LA Fitness, and many many more.

Welcome to Florida

Old 07-26-2007, 08:57 PM

573 posts, read 2,442,664 times
My in-laws and friends I work with go to Brady's all the time, it's on the corner of Airoso and PSL Blvd. I think they may even have dried sausage (those from NY know what this is...I had to be educated by my hubby and in-laws)

Have you tried Big Apple Pizza or Europa? They are pretty good. For bagels, there's a Bagel shop in St Lucie West that's been there for years. Not sure how far you are willing to travel...

As for bakeries, there's on on PSL Blvd in the Morningside Shoppes. They are owned by Italians and have been doing business for as long as I can remember.

Hope this helps!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSLBound View Post
The bagels in the shopping center NY Bagel Brothers are pretty good all things considered and the italian place - Johnny V's (I think that's the name) is really good, he's from Jersey. As far as a butcher, I've been looking too and did see one on PSL Blvd, it was called Brady's I think, I haven't been but will check them out soon.

Old 07-26-2007, 09:36 PM

1,257 posts, read 4,575,474 times
Longhorn steak house and Bone Fish Grill will open in Tradition too. Now I worry that traffic will be bad when all the shops open. I think this slowing housing market will benefit us in a way that will slow the development. Hopefully, this will give the developer some time to adjust their plan. Two lanes to go up and down I-95 in each direction will not be enough to sustain the traffic after everything is built. I was told that additional ramps around Tradition would be added. I hope it would happen. Does anyone know whether a movie threater will come to Tradition?

Old 08-18-2007, 10:06 AM

2 posts, read 7,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msfreeze View Post
Anyone living in Tradition yet? We will be in the Town Park section. Looking for good pizza, bagels and "butchers"? :
It appears that you have received many responses to this question. I live in Bedford Park, which is just up the block from Tradition Square. We love this community and, as a shopaholic, I love it even more since Target just opened! We've been here a little over a year and are searching for some friendly neighbors with children. Anyone fit this description?

Old 08-18-2007, 10:16 AM

2 posts, read 7,420 times
Default chrisden

Also, if you live in Tradition, now or soon, you don't really have to leave that area at all, to go out for dinner or to go shopping. Tradition eventually will be a town within a town, self sufficient!
Enjoy![/quote]

Yes, Tradition is most definitely an up and coming community that is growing fast! I live around the block from the Publix shopping center and they've just opened the ice cream and candy shop Kilwin's. It also appears they are getting ready to put up some restaurants on the southeast end of the shopping center. Core communities has a website, Tradition Commercial that provides ample information on what's coming. Check it out! I'm in the market to locate some neighbors to shop with!

Old 08-18-2007, 07:33 PM

1,257 posts, read 4,575,474 times
Today, I took my GSD to the dog park along the lake in Tradition. It is beautiful and quite. We fetched balls for a while. Two Sandhill cranes were wondering outside of the dog park. Everything is so beautiful.

Old 08-19-2007, 01:20 PM

79 posts, read 256,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisden View Post
Yes, Tradition is most definitely an up and coming community that is growing fast! I live around the block from the Publix shopping center and they've just opened the ice cream and candy shop Kilwin's. It also appears they are getting ready to put up some restaurants on the southeast end of the shopping center. Core communities has a website, Tradition Commercial that provides ample information on what's coming. Check it out! I'm in the market to locate some neighbors to shop with!
Hey, hows the ice cream place? There's a nice diversity of stores there. I only wish there was a Chinese restaurant there as well.

Btw, in related news, the Target has a Starbucks and Pizza Hut Express inside.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach