Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach
 [Register]
Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River counties (Treasure Coast)
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2007, 11:56 AM

10 posts, read 396,880 times

Advertisements

Is there any? How are the resteraunts, bars, etc?

We are both 30something..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2007, 12:06 PM

10 posts, read 137,188 times
Not sure about night life have only driven thru there but wow are the houses CHEAP there....wish there were jobs there

Old 04-28-2007, 07:45 PM

1,307 posts, read 5,502,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cntrygirl in FL View Post
....wish there were jobs there
Just curious -- what kind of jobs would you like to see?

A quick Google search turned up hundreds of jobs, but the majority were medical related.

Old 04-29-2007, 12:33 AM

79 posts, read 255,985 times
Well I just moved here so I can't be as helpful as you'd like. Also, where in PSL do you live or plan to visit? I split it up by the 3 major North-South road arteries ...I-95, Turnpike, US-1.

Along I-95, the best places I know of are St. Lucie West and Tradition...new restaurants and bars are springing up every month or so. I saw a lot of people at night walking around Tradition's town square...eating outside of a Japanese rest. or just hanging out in a bar watching a ball game. They are also going to build lake-front rest.s there as well.

I believe they are also developing a Riverwalk somewhere along the Turnpike in PSL. How completed they are I'm not sure. Lastly, US-1 is pretty busy at night but I'm never really there to give you specific places or things to do.

Again, I'm new to the area but hopefully I helped at least point you in the right direction.

Old 05-02-2007, 08:29 PM

11 posts, read 81,229 times
Default Restaurants

RJ Gators & St. Lucie Drafthouse is a great place to eat & inexpensive, too.

Old 05-02-2007, 08:34 PM

150 posts, read 706,146 times
Lefties has the best wings I've ever had!

Old 05-02-2007, 08:47 PM

10 posts, read 396,880 times
Thank you everyone
When you type in Google or any search Port Saint Lucie nightlife or on google earth teh only thing that comes up is McDonalds, Tuffys or something etc ...pretty scary if we wanted to go out and have a few cocktails lol

Old 05-02-2007, 09:11 PM

1,307 posts, read 5,502,883 times
It's tough to answer that question because "night life" means something different to almost everyone. For example, are you looking for a fancy cocktail lounge, a jazz club atmosphere, a neighborhood pub, a sports bar or a family-oriented pub? I'm not into the cocktail scene, but I can assure that there are many places that cover the last 3.

Old 06-18-2007, 06:48 PM

96 posts, read 360,408 times
St. Lucie West is alive with action and shopping. I agree with pslot, it all depends on your taste. Well I can assure you, you'll be impressed with the wide selection of options. It is a very large city, and places like St. Lucie West are springing up.

Old 06-18-2007, 07:00 PM

573 posts, read 2,441,857 times
A little south of Port St. Lucie there are some clubs on US1 in Stuart. Or....you could go down to West Palm and enjoy tons of nightclubs.

In St Lucie West or Jensen Beach there's several restaurants with bars:
Just to name a few, Chili's, Ruby Tuesdays, TGI Fridays in SLW...lot of people hang out at these places...

Jensen/Stuart - The Ale House, Chili's, TGI Friday's, Bennigans, Hemingways (probably the only club on the Treasure Coast with dancing and drinks)

Hope this helps! Now if I could only find a babysitter : )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach