U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon > Portland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 03-19-2009, 01:58 PM

Location: Outer edge of Portland metro, a stone's throw to the Clackamas R:)
37 posts, read 86,590 times

Advertisements

Moved to "Damascus" this summer (actually more like the edge of Clackamas on the hwy to Estacada), and have finally gotten around to trying to find a new family dentist. Did a google search and most dentists don't have websites...and I'd prefer to hear from folks' own experience anyway.

I'm a weenie in regard to pain (even just the thought of pain!) during dental procedures, so want the option of nitrous oxide...have never had to use it but it's nice to know it's there.

DH is same, and we have one school age child at home, so looking for a family dentist who is close to us, i.e. Clackamas, Oregon City or Damascus.

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2009, 05:54 PM

3,674 posts, read 7,177,250 times
As a dental malpractice claims adjuster, I went thru the list of Clackamas dentists and none inspired me.

The ones in that general area I do know and would recommend are Dr Tim Shannon on Johnson Creek, Dr Barichello in Oregon City and Dr Brett Johnson in Oregon City. Since I insist on painless shots... my dentist is Dr Persichetti, but he's in downtown Portland.

Old 03-21-2009, 05:27 PM

13,596 posts, read 10,674,707 times
If you were willing to come up to the Hollywood district in Portland, I would recommend my dentist, Dr Mae Chang. She treats adults but her specialty is treating children.

Old 03-30-2009, 11:48 AM

Location: Outer edge of Portland metro, a stone's throw to the Clackamas R:)
37 posts, read 86,590 times
Thanks to both of you for responding. Had hoped to hear from some more folks in the local area, but I do appreciate your input. Think I'll try one of those in Oregon City

Old 03-30-2009, 05:48 PM

3,674 posts, read 7,177,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddlingal View Post
Thanks to both of you for responding. Had hoped to hear from some more folks in the local area, but I do appreciate your input. Think I'll try one of those in Oregon City

If you do, tell them their DBIC claims adjuster sent you!

Old 04-01-2009, 11:19 AM

1,136 posts, read 2,336,356 times
My sister works for a dentist in Lake Oswego area, and the dentist is very nice. Are you interested in going that far?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon > Portland