U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon > Portland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-25-2009, 11:53 AM
 
Location: 'Shangri-La 'mountains west of Wolf Creek, Oregon
12,490 posts, read 8,630,871 times
Reputation: 7832
Quote:
Originally Posted by malachai23 View Post
Hawk, where is the classifieds link on the ifish website? I can't for the life of me find it. Then again I haven't finished my latte yet - so not 100% caffeinated. LOL


Howdy malachai23...

The second section down(hilighted in Green) says 'ifish classifieds'...then below that

Boats & tackle for sale.

General Class ads

Hunting Classfieds

Lost or Stolen Property Listings


Have a Great Day...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-25-2009, 11:57 AM
 
Location: 'Shangri-La 'mountains west of Wolf Creek, Oregon
12,490 posts, read 8,630,871 times
Reputation: 7832
It's below Ifish Fishing & Hunting Forum...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-25-2009, 03:11 PM
 
Location: Dayton, OH/Portland, OR
398 posts, read 810,064 times
Reputation: 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
It's below Ifish Fishing & Hunting Forum...
Oh my gosh I am hopeless. I still don't see it! I wonder if I have to be registered in order to get to that section? I don't even see the "Ifish Fishing & Hunting Forum"....?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-25-2009, 06:02 PM
 
Location: Portland, OR
1,657 posts, read 2,608,920 times
Reputation: 839
Malachai:

It isn't on the 1st Web page.
You have to click on the Ifish discussion Board icon,
on the next page, the forum page, scroll down to the sub-forum section which is the second green bar for the classified sub-forums.

the link to the forum:
Link to Ifish Forum and Discussion Board


To All:

Thanks for your help and your links. I have some work cut out for me to visit the places you all were kind enough to bring to my attention. I am most interested going to SE Grand Ave to visit Next Adventure, but I may leave the credit card at home on my first visit.

Phil
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-25-2009, 06:24 PM
Status: "Still holding on to flip flop weather!" (set 2 days ago)
 
Location: The beautiful Rogue Valley
4,134 posts, read 7,965,187 times
Reputation: 3292
Quote:
Originally Posted by philwithbeard View Post
Malachai:
Thanks for your help and your links. I have some work cut out for me to visit the places you all were kind enough to bring to my attention. I am most interested going to SE Grand Ave to visit Next Adventure, but I may leave the credit card at home on my first visit.

Phil
You'll be a block from Andy and Bax's: don't skip it, mostly for the amusement value. Also, there is a little hole-in-the-wall Greek place right there that isn't bad. Or try the Lucky Lab down on Hawthorne for reasonable food and good beer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-25-2009, 06:30 PM
 
Location: 'Shangri-La 'mountains west of Wolf Creek, Oregon
12,490 posts, read 8,630,871 times
Reputation: 7832
Quote:
Originally Posted by malachai23 View Post
Oh my gosh I am hopeless. I still don't see it! I wonder if I have to be registered in order to get to that section? I don't even see the "Ifish Fishing & Hunting Forum"....?

I would say you probably have to be a member, so go ahead & register...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-25-2009, 06:33 PM
 
Location: Denver
1,084 posts, read 2,850,782 times
Reputation: 454
I have a raincoat from LLBean (also sort of pricey but they guarantee for life) that has NEVER let me down, and that includes a genuine Nor'easter where the buckets of rain blow sideways, and camping in the rain forest, and lots of heavy downpours in Chicago, downstate Illinois (dumps buckets even in the summer), etc.

Try them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-25-2009, 06:44 PM
 
Location: Dayton, OH/Portland, OR
398 posts, read 810,064 times
Reputation: 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by PNW-type-gal View Post
You'll be a block from Andy and Bax's: don't skip it, mostly for the amusement value. Also, there is a little hole-in-the-wall Greek place right there that isn't bad. Or try the Lucky Lab down on Hawthorne for reasonable food and good beer.
Oh yes. I second a trip to the Lucky Lab
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-25-2009, 06:46 PM
 
Location: Dayton, OH/Portland, OR
398 posts, read 810,064 times
Reputation: 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by philwithbeard View Post
Malachai:

It isn't on the 1st Web page.
You have to click on the Ifish discussion Board icon,
on the next page, the forum page, scroll down to the sub-forum section which is the second green bar for the classified sub-forums.

the link to the forum:
Link to Ifish Forum and Discussion Board


To All:

Thanks for your help and your links. I have some work cut out for me to visit the places you all were kind enough to bring to my attention. I am most interested going to SE Grand Ave to visit Next Adventure, but I may leave the credit card at home on my first visit.

Phil
Thanks Phil I'll tell you, I wonder about myself sometimes!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-27-2009, 03:09 PM
 
Location: Portland, OR
1,082 posts, read 1,229,776 times
Reputation: 1214
I second Burlington Coat Factory. It seemed like they used to have an annual "going out of business" sale, and at one of them, I loaded up on a variety of coats at ridiculously cheap prices. I paid $40 for a GoreTex jacket. They didn't have any GoreTex pants, though, and when I went to get a pair elsewhere and saw what the normal retail price was, I decided to pass. A few years ago, Burlington greatly expanded their store in Tigard, and now they sell all kinds of clothing, as well as other housewares. You never know what they're going to have in your size, but I've picked up some great name-brand stuff at extremely low prices.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram


Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon > Portland

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top