U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting > Pregnancy
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2018, 09:12 AM

7,487 posts, read 2,758,996 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp501 View Post
Over a year later.. 2 failed IUI and 2 failed IVF, out of embryos.. And I just heard that the biggest idiot, undeserving girl in the world is expecting by accident. Just so unfair.

We are happily married, make almost $200k a year, own a home, have no major debt, great credit, investment property, college educated, healthy, so much love to give and simply can't have a child..
This idiot girl we know isn't married, heavily obese, smoker, no job, when she did work it was a bs entry level job, finances cars at 27%, can't pay rent, STILL SMOKING EVEN WHEN PREGNANT..

We have so much more to offer a child.. I just don't understand how someone can just accidentally get pregnant when they are so unhealthy and can't even take care of themselves, and we have the world to offer and have tried everything for 3 years and still nothing... just so disgustingly unfair
I have a friend who was a heavy smoker and got pregnant by accident at age 42-43. (Much closer to 43). She is very financially irresponsible and the man who impregnated her pays no child support. She's on facebook every day hinting to all her friends that she needs money and posting constant pictures of her child to work on everyone's sympathy. Although i'm happy for her that she has a child now, which she always wanted, that child's future is at risk. Especially when mom still loves to go to bars, even though she's in her late 40s now; I won't help her financially unless she gives up her cigarette habit and learns to be responsible with finances.

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear this did not work out. It is true that many undeserving people wind up becoming parents for reasons which are only known by a higher power, I suppose.
Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2019, 01:26 PM

1,364 posts, read 1,375,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp501 View Post
Over a year later.. 2 failed IUI and 2 failed IVF, out of embryos.. And I just heard that the biggest idiot, undeserving girl in the world is expecting by accident. Just so unfair.

We are happily married, make almost $200k a year, own a home, have no major debt, great credit, investment property, college educated, healthy, so much love to give and simply can't have a child..
This idiot girl we know isn't married, heavily obese, smoker, no job, when she did work it was a bs entry level job, finances cars at 27%, can't pay rent, STILL SMOKING EVEN WHEN PREGNANT..

We have so much more to offer a child.. I just don't understand how someone can just accidentally get pregnant when they are so unhealthy and can't even take care of themselves, and we have the world to offer and have tried everything for 3 years and still nothing... just so disgustingly unfair

I can feel your heartache through my computer screen. I hope your story turns into a happy one soon.

Old Today, 05:07 PM

247 posts, read 50,265 times
Maybe the OP shouldn't be so judgemental of other people. Who cares how much money you make and your lifestyle? You're not meant to have kids...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting > Pregnancy
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or