Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Prescott
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2015, 05:18 PM

1 posts, read 952 times

Advertisements

This is a possible job relocation. I have seen some reality listings. I'm noticing a lot of manufactured home below $150,000. As its me and my wife, the idea doesn't scare me but there are others to answer to. Is there anyone who says be afraid, be very afraid....

Or how is this area? Where are the best areas for half acre lot size? How are gas/propane prices for normal house? Water or electric high or low? Does anyone have real pizza, homemade sauce, & old style pizza ovens (wheel). What should I know first. Bad things read first, good things appreciated only if your house is not for sale. 😉

Kidding, anything is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance Mark!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2015, 08:22 AM

1,929 posts, read 5,918,453 times
This is the Prescott forum. You would be better off posting this in the Flagstaff-Sedona forum, which is where Camp Verde is.

Old 12-17-2015, 09:29 AM

1,077 posts, read 2,084,856 times
CV's right in the middle. Just about equidistant from Prescott and Flagstaff, maybe a bit closer to Prescott.
Not sure what you're worried about. It's a growing area and homes are appreciating nicely throughout the Verde Valley. Best pizza in the valley is Pizzeria Bocce in Cottonwood, a 20 minute drive. Certified Neapolitan, heritage italian flour, house made mozzarella. Gives any of the foo foo pizza places in Phoenix a run for far less $$. Excellent bar.

Old 12-18-2015, 06:12 PM

98 posts, read 363,065 times
Camp Verde-
Nice area-rural atmosphere. Close to great hiking-Flagstaff, Sedona, Payson. Many hidden gems regarding past native american "living sites". Easy drive to Phoenix.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Prescott