Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Prescott
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What new restaurant chain do you want here?
Chick-Fil-A 18 46.15%
Famous Dave's BBQ 7 17.95%
Jim N Nicks BBQ 4 10.26%
Qdoba (Mexican similar to Chipotle) 1 2.56%
Mellow Mushroom (Pizza chain) 3 7.69%
Potbelly Sandwich Shop 2 5.13%
Which Wich 1 2.56%
Tokyo Joe's (Japanese casual) 7 17.95%
Noodles & Company 4 10.26%
Old Chicago (tavern style pizza & taproom) 5 12.82%
Bonefish Grill 4 10.26%
Longhorn Steakhouse 4 10.26%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2017, 02:11 PM

2,924 posts, read 3,087,119 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2rider View Post
OK Hschlick84, you seem like a nice enough individual and your polls on here seem to breathe some life into a quiet board but I have to draw the line when you state that "Sizzler has a fairly good steak". You either haven't had many good steaks or your bar is set so low than merely anything is acceptable. I had work friends who's parents owned a couple Sizzler's and I could eat there for free if I wanted but since their merat was so sub-par, I never bothered. I don't even know how that place is even still in business.
I brought up Sizzler as a joke myself. But they do (or did) have a pretty great salad bar, especially the taco's and other extras.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2017, 02:37 PM

3,407 posts, read 4,622,160 times
For the record, Jim N Nicks is a southern style BBQ nothing like Famous Dave's or Dickey's BBQ. I've ate at the one in Denver a few times, really good food in my opinion. I think it would make a great location here. Check out their menu.

https://www.jimnnicks.com/

Old 04-23-2017, 10:04 AM

1,665 posts, read 2,943,988 times
Chick-fil-A coming to PV in early 2018

The long-awaited Prescott Valley Chick-fil-A will be opening in early 2018, according to a recent update from Jackie Jags, senior consultant in Public Relations for Chick-fil-A, Inc.

“Chick-fil-A is grateful to the Town (of Prescott Valley) for their assistance in the permitting process and patience as we work out construction and opening details,” Jags said this past week.

As previously reported, the new fast food restaurant will be located inside the Crossroads shopping center between Carl’s Jr. and a Sam’s Club gas station.

Old 04-23-2017, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by autism360 View Post
Chick-fil-A coming to PV in early 2018

The long-awaited Prescott Valley Chick-fil-A will be opening in early 2018, according to a recent update from Jackie Jags, senior consultant in Public Relations for Chick-fil-A, Inc.

“Chick-fil-A is grateful to the Town (of Prescott Valley) for their assistance in the permitting process and patience as we work out construction and opening details,” Jags said this past week.

As previously reported, the new fast food restaurant will be located inside the Crossroads shopping center between Carl’s Jr. and a Sam’s Club gas station.
About time! Don't have to make trips to Phoenix for a Chick-fil-a fix anymore. Now we need all the other restaurants that I mentioned earlier in the thread.

Old 04-23-2017, 04:11 PM

812 posts, read 794,318 times
I would love to see a Miracle Mile deli (not really a chain) in PV, but I know that won't happen because they have closed all but their main location in Phoenix. If you like pastrami and you've never been there, it is worth a stop if you happen to be in Phoenix.

Arriba Mexican grill would be good too.

We usually don't eat out much except if there is something yummy that is too much of a pain to make at home (which isn't much).

Old 04-24-2017, 11:56 PM

353 posts, read 413,719 times
I would like to see restaurants that serve ORGANIC, FRESH, no processed food with dyes, salt, sugar and chemicals. I loved the salad bar and food at New Frontier Market...not so much when Whole Foods took over.

Old 05-01-2017, 03:04 PM

479 posts, read 800,364 times
Posted in wrong location...

Old 05-03-2017, 05:42 AM

232 posts, read 397,864 times
Can PF Chang's be added to the list? Nearest one is down in Happy Valley.

Old 05-05-2017, 12:11 AM

8 posts, read 11,858 times
What A Burger

Southern Maid Doughnuts

Shane's

Freebirds

TGIF

El Chico's

Church's chicken - best ever. Popeye's second.

All KFC should be shut down, nasty chicken tastes like cardboard

Hickory Stick, any BBQ joint at all...PPV NEEDS a real BBQ joint

Old 05-06-2017, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraKelly View Post
What A Burger

Southern Maid Doughnuts

Shane's

Freebirds

TGIF

El Chico's

Church's chicken - best ever. Popeye's second.

All KFC should be shut down, nasty chicken tastes like cardboard

Hickory Stick, any BBQ joint at all...PPV NEEDS a real BBQ joint
What A Burger would be great, along with Church's Chicken, and El Polo Loco. What about Logan's Roadhouse? They have one in Deer Valley and Mesa, it's a steakhouse similar to Texas Roadhouse. I still believe we need more selection of southern BBQ, something like Dickie's Barbecue Pit.

Dickie's BBQ Pit

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Prescott